• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to generate a 8-character auto password in my standard object, when i will save my record.

Please help me to find out the solution of this.

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I have two object. First one is standard object"object A" and Second one is custom object "object B". Both object have a parent-child relationship. Object A is parent and Object B is child. I have a standard "New" button on custom object "object B".

I want to override the New button functionality. if anyone will try to create the "object B" by  "New" button directly then he can't do this. We can only create the "object B" through the "object A". In "object A", there is one button for "object B". So only by this button anyone can create the object B.

For this purpose i am trying to override the New button functionality of "Object B" by VF page and JavaScript but i am not getting any solution because in every case URL is repeting so my loop is not checking condition.

Please help me to findout the solution ASAP. Thanks in advance!

In my project, i have relationship of pre-project with Opportunity object. Pre-project is a custom object. My functionality is,i want to create Pre-project only through the Opportunity object. it should not be create by Pre-project tab directly.

When someone will click on Pre-project New button directly it will show a error message and when someone will

go through the opportunity, he can do easily.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance!

I want to generate a 8-character auto password in my standard object, when i will save my record.

Please help me to find out the solution of this.

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I have two object. First one is standard object"object A" and Second one is custom object "object B". Both object have a parent-child relationship. Object A is parent and Object B is child. I have a standard "New" button on custom object "object B".

I want to override the New button functionality. if anyone will try to create the "object B" by  "New" button directly then he can't do this. We can only create the "object B" through the "object A". In "object A", there is one button for "object B". So only by this button anyone can create the object B.

For this purpose i am trying to override the New button functionality of "Object B" by VF page and JavaScript but i am not getting any solution because in every case URL is repeting so my loop is not checking condition.

Please help me to findout the solution ASAP. Thanks in advance!