• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have been working as a Salesforce.com Administrator for approximately 2 years and am looking for work in the Charleston, South Carolina area.  I've expanded my current company's use of Salesforce.com from seven sales team members to nearly all 50 employees and built a complex set of functionalities to support three distinct Operations groups, requiring extensive platform customization. I have experience using nearly all standard objects, custom objects, portals, web-to-lead, data preparation and migration, workflow rules, Apex, and VisualForce.

Specific responsibilities include:
• Support and improvement of existing Salesforce.com infrastructure
• Business analysis, requirements gathering, and new feature development
• Manage security and permissions for more than 40 users across four independent business groups
• On-going training and day-to-day support
• Self-guided training on new Salesforce.com platform features

Please message me if you'd like to speak further.

Thanks,
CHSAdmin

A permanent position has arisen for a Apex/Visualforce developer within our company, based in Northampton, United Kingdom (so within easy reach from Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Daventry, Kettering, etc.).

Please feel free to contact me for more details.

permanent

We seek a talented Salesforce.com developer to join a strong technology team on CRM development projects. The candidate will be hired to provide cutting edge solutions to clients across industries. The candidate will provide technical leadership, mentoring, and guidance to other development team members in support of the development efforts.

specification of positions

US based consulting company looking to partner with an offshore firm.  Need to have deep SFDC knowledge, and spoken and written English competency.   Please send me a PM with rates per hour, location, number of resources, and average years of exp per resource.  

Hello,

I have been working as a Salesforce.com Administrator for approximately 2 years and am looking for work in the Charleston, South Carolina area.  I've expanded my current company's use of Salesforce.com from seven sales team members to nearly all 50 employees and built a complex set of functionalities to support three distinct Operations groups, requiring extensive platform customization. I have experience using nearly all standard objects, custom objects, portals, web-to-lead, data preparation and migration, workflow rules, Apex, and VisualForce.

Specific responsibilities include:
• Support and improvement of existing Salesforce.com infrastructure
• Business analysis, requirements gathering, and new feature development
• Manage security and permissions for more than 40 users across four independent business groups
• On-going training and day-to-day support
• Self-guided training on new Salesforce.com platform features

Please message me if you'd like to speak further.

Thanks,
CHSAdmin