• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, I have an SQL statement returns the count of of the number of records in my object:

countrecord = [SELECT COUNT(Probability__c)totalcount FROM Pipeline_Tracker_Ver_2__c];

I want to convert this to an integer, and add the value 1, so that I can set this as a dynamic value for ROWSPAN on one of my tables. I figured that since I am returning a count, I should be able to easily convert this to an integer. I have been trying the formula:

public Integer count;
count = integer.valueof(countrecord) + 1;

However, I get the following error. It seems to be getting totalcount correct, which is 2, but I'm not sure why it's an invalid integer, or what they mean by external entry point.

System.TypeException: Invalid integer: [AggregateResult (totalcount:2)]

Class.MarginEscalatorsThermometerChart_Q1_2011.getCount: line 231, column 17 External entry point

Any insight would be great, as I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi,

We are facing problem while sending mail using SingleEmailMessage .we have to send more than 1000 mails per day but soon after receiving mails in the range of 1200-1300 we are getting an Exception, "SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED". But as per Salesforce Limits the number of emails that can be sent is calculated by multiplying the number of user licenses by 1,000. We have two salesforce licences(Salesforce and salesforce platform) and also tried setting " from address"  through Organisation Wide addresses but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions ??

Hi all,

thanks in advance.

I need  values entered in input fields to be remain intact only when validation error thrown. 

any idea?

thanks,

bala

Hello, I have an SQL statement returns the count of of the number of records in my object:

countrecord = [SELECT COUNT(Probability__c)totalcount FROM Pipeline_Tracker_Ver_2__c];

I want to convert this to an integer, and add the value 1, so that I can set this as a dynamic value for ROWSPAN on one of my tables. I figured that since I am returning a count, I should be able to easily convert this to an integer. I have been trying the formula:

public Integer count;
count = integer.valueof(countrecord) + 1;

However, I get the following error. It seems to be getting totalcount correct, which is 2, but I'm not sure why it's an invalid integer, or what they mean by external entry point.

System.TypeException: Invalid integer: [AggregateResult (totalcount:2)]

Class.MarginEscalatorsThermometerChart_Q1_2011.getCount: line 231, column 17 External entry point

Any insight would be great, as I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi,

in one of my visualforce page, there is a picklist for which the record type that sets the options available doesn't seem to be taken into account .

I read some posts about that, and i understood correctly it should be fixed since Winter 11 release, but it's still not working in my VF page.

So is this issue still opened and do i have to manage the options dynamically, or is it fixed anyway.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ced

• April 28, 2011

Hi,

We are facing problem while sending mail using SingleEmailMessage .we have to send more than 1000 mails per day but soon after receiving mails in the range of 1200-1300 we are getting an Exception, "SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED". But as per Salesforce Limits the number of emails that can be sent is calculated by multiplying the number of user licenses by 1,000. We have two salesforce licences(Salesforce and salesforce platform) and also tried setting " from address"  through Organisation Wide addresses but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions ??

How To Write custom Apex Class And Trigger to automaticallly  Share Salary Records with the Appropriate Users

• February 14, 2011