• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have created new custom button into lead page layout which works in the browser but does not appear on the Iphone app. 

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!!

• May 21, 2012
Hi,

If we create any community in Answer/Idea then there we get the option to select expert group.

Actually I am writing one trigger there I need expert group which is added in community. I didn't find any field in community there I can get same information. So, How can we get expert group info of community?

Please anybody help me out on this.

Thanks,
Goldy
  • April 01, 2011
Hi,

I am implementing trigger for Question and there I require community and datacategory detail which assign to Question.

Actually in trigger, I have to put the logic on the basis of those values.

Please anybody will tell that how can I achieve this?

Thanks In Advance!

Goldy
  • April 01, 2011
Hi,

We are implementing Answers in our organization.There are one functionality provided by salesforce where we can add data category in Answers.

While creating Question, In same page category picklist also come up and if we select any of category and Post the question then where category information gets capture?, means in which field of question category information will store?

I have not found any field in Question where category store but in Answers tab Questions get segregated on the basis of categories. How it works? 

I hope above given explanation will clear my requirement.

Please anyone can help me out of it or revert in case of any more clarification required.

Thanks In Advance!
Goldy.
  • April 01, 2011

Hi,

We are working on Knowledgebase Article and also configured the same in salesforce.
I tried to create the workflow rules for Knowledgebase Article but didn't get any Article object in object list.

Please let me know that, Is it possible to create workflow rules for the Article?

Thanks In Advance!

Goldy!

• March 02, 2011

Hi,

I am trying to create customer portal but I get stuck on customizing some of features in customer portal. I selected Customer Portal and created a new portal having name as "My Customer Portal" after that I explore the option and found some options under Portal Fonts and Colors, There we can only change the look and feel of tabs but no option available for styling the tab like increase the size of tab or increase the gap between tab. So, Is there any possibility to do more on size of TAB in customer portal? or If it is possible through CSS then reply with the examples to do the same.

Please anyone can help me out of that.

Thanks In Advance,

Regards,
Shirish Barsainya

• February 04, 2011

Hi,

I am trying to create customer portal but I get stuck on customizing some of features in customer portal. I selected Customer Portal and created a new portal having name as "My Customer Portal" after that I explore the option and found some options to add Header and Footer there we can only add HTML component. So, Is there any possibility add any visuaforce component in Header or Footer of customer portal? If not so is there any alternative to do the same?

Please anyone can help me out of that.

Thanks In Advance,

Regards,
Shirish Barsainya

• February 04, 2011

Hi,

I have to design one visualforce page which will display the List of Cases and Articles both.So, for that I have to create custom controller but I am not able to find out the Knowledge object in salesforce where I can get the details of Article.Can we do the customization for Article or create the visualforce for knowledge article?

Please help me out for the same.

Thanks,
Shirish

• February 04, 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to integrate JIRA with salesforce using web services.

If possible then please any body can suggest me any tutorial or link where I can find the integration guide line.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Goldy 

• January 13, 2011
Hi,

If we create any community in Answer/Idea then there we get the option to select expert group.

Actually I am writing one trigger there I need expert group which is added in community. I didn't find any field in community there I can get same information. So, How can we get expert group info of community?

Please anybody help me out on this.

Thanks,
Goldy
  • April 01, 2011

Hi,

We are working on Knowledgebase Article and also configured the same in salesforce.
I tried to create the workflow rules for Knowledgebase Article but didn't get any Article object in object list.

Please let me know that, Is it possible to create workflow rules for the Article?

Thanks In Advance!

Goldy!

• March 02, 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to hide the todays date link present adjacent to any Date field in Standard edit layout?

If not possible in Standard edit layout can we remove it in Visualforce page when we use <apex:inputField/> ?

Thanks in advance.

• June 24, 2010