• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

We need to transfer images saved in the Android application to Force.com in one project,

around 500 images are need to  transfered to force.com using webservices, we are using apex rest services

for data Transfer and images from the android application are sending in the blob content

This is very urget to us, please rpovide information

Thank you,

Venkatesh

Hi All,

We are building apps  by  integrating with  salesforce and mobile clients (Android and IOS ) using REST Api, we need to implement the Push notifications  like once the  Status (Custom Field) in the object is updated , the push notifications need to

be send to all the clients (Android and IOS clients), How can i achieve this one wiht Streaming Api, Please suggest me the Approach

Its very urgent to us!!!

Thanks in Advance,

Venkatesh

Hi All,

I am trying to implement a schedular calender with visuvalforce and apex, but did not find any resource on this

Can  anybody guide me to build this one with visuvalforce (Either using extjs or jquery)?

Thanks in Advance

Venkatesh

Hi,

i need to transfer the records from one salesforce org to another salesforce org  through apex. 

IF i click on accounts tab in visuvalforce page, all the accounts of the org are displayed , and there is an option like

move to my orgi, if user click on this button  i need to move all the account records to his salesforce account tab.

i am looking for workaround to achieve this one. Its very urgent to me.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Venkatesh.

IN one project, we are provinding webservices from salesforce APEX REST API, we are sending data from salesforce to Mobile clients successfully, i need to send the images also , which are stored in the notes and attachments related to the record. But rest response not allowed to sendme the  blob content(Attachment body). Is there any work around to send images from salesforce through apexRest to mobile clinets.

Its pretty urgent to me

Thanks in advance!

Warm Regards

Venkatesh

I am trying to  retrve a account information and attachmnets in the account record. The attachment is in the form  of image,

The information about the  records and attachments are fetched from external application through REST API(APEX REST). I can get the records but unable to get the  attachments,

Is there anyway to fetch the attachment stored in the  record from external system through  REST API Call which supports the JSON/XML  response.

Thank you,

venkatesh.

i have salesforce insatnce url like https://[instance].salesforce.com/ and authorization token

I am trying to get the resposnse using  the following url from  Apex rest api like below

https://[instance].salesforce.com/services/apexrest/[namespace]/[url mapping]?Authorization = OAuth [OAuth token]  

if i posted above url in the browser[mozilla] i am getting following error message

INVALID_SESSION_ID
Session expired or invalid

Where i did mistake?

Hello Everybody,

I  developed a form using Visuvalforce page which takes input as some personal details .I need to implement browse option through which i can  upload imapge of person.

How can i implement this?

Thanks and Regards,

venkatesh.

Hi All,

We are building apps  by  integrating with  salesforce and mobile clients (Android and IOS ) using REST Api, we need to implement the Push notifications  like once the  Status (Custom Field) in the object is updated , the push notifications need to

be send to all the clients (Android and IOS clients), How can i achieve this one wiht Streaming Api, Please suggest me the Approach

Its very urgent to us!!!

Thanks in Advance,

Venkatesh

Hi,

i need to transfer the records from one salesforce org to another salesforce org  through apex. 

IF i click on accounts tab in visuvalforce page, all the accounts of the org are displayed , and there is an option like

move to my orgi, if user click on this button  i need to move all the account records to his salesforce account tab.

i am looking for workaround to achieve this one. Its very urgent to me.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Venkatesh.

IN one project, we are provinding webservices from salesforce APEX REST API, we are sending data from salesforce to Mobile clients successfully, i need to send the images also , which are stored in the notes and attachments related to the record. But rest response not allowed to sendme the  blob content(Attachment body). Is there any work around to send images from salesforce through apexRest to mobile clinets.

Its pretty urgent to me

Thanks in advance!

Warm Regards

Venkatesh

i have salesforce insatnce url like https://[instance].salesforce.com/ and authorization token

I am trying to get the resposnse using  the following url from  Apex rest api like below

https://[instance].salesforce.com/services/apexrest/[namespace]/[url mapping]?Authorization = OAuth [OAuth token]  

if i posted above url in the browser[mozilla] i am getting following error message

INVALID_SESSION_ID
Session expired or invalid

Where i did mistake?

Hi All,

I am trying to write a test class for apex Rest class like the one below.  However I am having problem creating the test class because I don't see any documentation on how to create a variable for "RestRequest" object.  How do you create a values that can be passed to "RestRequest req"?

I tried creating a string of JSON message and passed it to the class but it didn't work.

//@HttpGet

global static String doGet (RestRequest req, RestResponse res){

//generate SOQL from request message dynamically 

String strQueryString =  req.requestURI.substring(req.requestURI.lastIndexOf('/')+1) + ': '

if (strQueryString.contains('doGet')){

strQueryString += '   '+ 'doGet1   ';

}

else if (strQueryString.contains('query')){

strQueryString += '   '+ 'query1   ';

}

for (String key : req.params.keySet()) {

strQueryString += '[ ] '+ key+ ' '+ req.params.get(key); 

}

return strQueryString;

}

Any help will be greatly appreciated.