• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I need to Single Sign On a salseforce application with another web application. Basically the user log in to the salseforce application and when he click a link in it, then the user will directed to another application, which is not a salseforce application hosted in the cloud.

Do salseforce facilitate to have SSO to authenticate with another application hosted out side of the cloud. 

Thank you.

Thanushka Gunsekara

Following is an APEX class method I’ve written to return a list of results quarried by a SOQL statement.

public List<UserActivity_del__c> getCounts() {

return [select Status__c,CPM_User__r.First_Name__c From UserActivity_del__c Group By Status__c,CPM_User__r.First_Name__c];

}

But once I’ve put the group by statement it’ll give me an error saying “Error: cpmpage1con Compile Error: Return value must be of type: LIST<UserActivity_del__c> at line 11 column 9

My problem is did Group By clause changed the object type? Once I removed the group by clause then it works.

Thnaks.

How to get the Chatter Profile image to a Custom object's field and display it to each correspoding record of custom object?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I’m having an Employee Object which have a Company lookup field and a User Lookup Filed. I want to generate a report dynamically by using the current logged in User’s details and by using the company assigned to the user through the Employee Object.

Is it possible to do dynamic filtering and generate a report?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I have an employee object and it contains a field containing email address. I need to send emails to employees to the email address defined in each employee object instance. Can I do this task using the functionality available in the default application or do I need to code it?

Would be grateful if you are able to help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanushka.

Hi All,

I have an employee object and it contains a field containing email address. I need to send emails to employees to the email address defined in each employee object instance. Can I do this task using the functionality available in the default application or do I need to code it?

Thanks in advance.

Thanushka.

How to get the Chatter Profile image to a Custom object's field and display it to each correspoding record of custom object?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I’m having an Employee Object which have a Company lookup field and a User Lookup Filed. I want to generate a report dynamically by using the current logged in User’s details and by using the company assigned to the user through the Employee Object.

Is it possible to do dynamic filtering and generate a report?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanushka.