• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am having a requirement to create a PIckList  of All the Objects (Custom , Standard) in the org.

This picklist will be part of a Visualforce page which will only be accessible by Admin.

The picklist options will have API names of the Objects as the Value and Object name as Label

that is

options.add(new SelectOption(<API Name of the Object>, <Object Label>));

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Below is my problem statement:

1. I want to upload files to CRM contents using APEX, to a predefined workspace.

2. After upload, there is a need to attach the content to a particular object record (objects can be Account/ Contact/Opportunity), so that the uploaded content is listed under "Related Content" related List on that records details page layout. Is there any way to do this using APEX code, and what are the Object / Fields I need to update for this using APEX.

Secondly,

Is there any option available through configuration, so that only certain file types (say, only PDF and doc files) can be uploaded to a workspace, and the user gets an error message that only "PDF and Doc files are permitted to be uploaded" if he tries to upload anyother file type (say, .xls / .xlsx, .ppt / .pptx).

Hello developers,

I have two dev accounts, in one account i have small project with classes,objects,visualforce tabs...

same to same i am copying all from one account to another completely. Now i am seeing this error in 'visual forcef' tabs

ERROR: Attempt to de-reference a null object

why this error, help me...

Hi,

I am having a requirement to create a PIckList  of All the Objects (Custom , Standard) in the org.

This picklist will be part of a Visualforce page which will only be accessible by Admin.

The picklist options will have API names of the Objects as the Value and Object name as Label

that is

options.add(new SelectOption(<API Name of the Object>, <Object Label>));

Good day, 

I trying to redirect to a custom object(myObject) page when user click on the button from custom VF page, MyObject detail page having required fields which have set in page layout. what i need is do not manual set the required field value and insert myObject into DB before redirect, anyone have idea how can i fulfill this requirement ?

the whole purpose and intention is:

in pageA , when user click a button, it bring user to MyObject detail page and some preset value from pageA will carry and fill into MyObject detail page.

Thank you !

public PageReference doSelectContact(){

String contactId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('selectedContactId');

if(StringUtils.isNotBlank(contactId)){
			myObject= new myObject(); 
		}
//insert myObject;
PageReference myObjectPage= new ApexPages.StandardController(myObject).view();		

myObjectPage.setRedirect(true);
return myObjectPage;
}

• January 02, 2011