• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have 3 inline visualforce pages added on my standard salesforce layout. They contains only simple PageBlock Table with list of few related objects. The issue I am having is, whenever I open the standard layout with Inline page, the *.visual.force.com server keeps asking for my windows (Internal Company Network) Username and Password. 
Any ideas why this issue is there?

My visualforce page has html data from Rich Text fields and images from Static resources/attachments. I want to export this data in Powerpoint presentation format with multiple slides. Is there any to do this?

I have 3 inline visualforce pages added on my standard salesforce layout. They contains only simple PageBlock Table with list of few related objects. The issue I am having is, whenever I open the standard layout with Inline page, the *.visual.force.com server keeps asking for my windows (Internal Company Network) Username and Password. 
Any ideas why this issue is there?

My visualforce page has html data from Rich Text fields and images from Static resources/attachments. I want to export this data in Powerpoint presentation format with multiple slides. Is there any to do this?

Hi,

Currently i am displaying help text on VF Page instead of field label names because field names are having many characters in it.

I need to display poup help text on dat VF page where i am displaying  help text instead field label.

• Help text pop-up are having more than 255 characters in it.
  • Every field is having different description in it.

• MY Question:Is there anyway i can display  pop up help text on VF Page?

• Thanks in Advance.Plz help me out 
  • December 12, 2011

I want to make a page with content that could be show as a Powerpoint presentation... is it possible?

• August 26, 2010