We are a team of salesforce.com consultants looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office. This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues. You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it.
Core skills would include:
- All normal salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
- Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
- Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
- General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
- Have a very good feel for where visualforce can be used to solve business problems - for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
- Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems.
- You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish. This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development.
NYC based start-up Solvate is on the hunt for America’s top independent professionals to join our network of freelancers who work remotely with clients across the country. We market members of our Talent Network to companies and industries of all types and guarantee payment on all work. Our clients are looking for freelancers offering a number of different services from marketing and social media, to engineering and application development, to motion graphics and user interface design.
Recently we've had a lot of requests for salesforce.com certified adminstrators to work on short and long term projects alike. Our company uses Salesforce as our CRM as well, so also on the lookout for reliable people for internal contracts.
Joining is free and the network is exclusive to ensure that our talent is on the cutting-edge of their industry.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Working through Solvate:
Solvate is a NYC-based start up that’s improving the way America’s freelancers work by formalizing the gig economy. We’re aggregating America’s best freelancers and creating a standardized platform that serves as a safe place for them to transact with clients, connect with each other, and promote their services. We want to help freelancers find work. And, more importantly, we want to make sure they get paid for the work they do. We’ve made it happen for several hundred freelancers already, and now we’re looking to add to our ranks and expand our support of the freelance community.
There are lots of perks to being Solvate Talent including new client leads, a hassle-free contract and guaranteed payment, free educational webinars, and there's no cost to sign up.
You can check us out and browse our talent at Solvate.com, see what places like The Atlantic are saying about us at our Press Section, and learn more about being in the network at the Talent section. You can also visit our Facebook page to meet our team and read our freelance content.
For more information, or to apply to be Solvate Talent click here.
Looking for a strong SFDC administrator who is also able to craft solutions using tools that go beyond SFDC configurations (i.e. Apex, VisualForce Pages, HTML) while keeping focus on enabling the sales organization to be effective.
Please reference the information and/or apply at the link below:
Requisition # 285BR
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst with some technical knowlege for a project in New Jersey for 3-6 months duration. Project involves call center consolidation. Any experience with call center implementation, service cloud would be a huge plus.
There would be phone screen & face-face interview. Locals are desirable.
Please send your resme to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Mansa Systems Team