• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting this error trying to update a custom field on a custom object via a REST PATCH call.  The user making the call can update the same field on the same record through the UI without a problem.  I've seen a similar error with external ID fields but the description was clear.  The reference to "standard field" is not clear.

[{"message":"ViewAllData or ViewAllRecords required to upsert by standard field","errorCode":"INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS"}]
I'm trying to install the Einstein Discovery Writeback package so we can show recommendations from discovery on custom objects.  But installation keeps failing with this error.  I've tried recompiling with no success.  Is there some other feature or package missing that we need?

Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class analytics_ed.PredictionUtil : Type is not visible: ConnectApi.SmartDataDiscoveryPredictionIntegration: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class analytics_ed.PredictionUtil : Type is not visible: ConnectApi.SmartDataDiscovery

We have a custom page where we use the detail control, I set the showchatter attribute to true and it seems there's a bug.  The chatter control shows up, but it seems there's some type of div tag issue.  History doesn't show and when you click hide chatter it hides the entire page.   This is the javascript error that comes up when i navigate to the page.  Anyone else experience this?

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; Creative AutoUpdate v1.40.01)
Timestamp: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 21:49:42 UTC

Line: 8
Char: 46580
Code: 0
URI: https://c.na7.visual.force.com/EXT/ext-3.0.0/ext-core.js

I'm trying to install the Einstein Discovery Writeback package so we can show recommendations from discovery on custom objects.  But installation keeps failing with this error.  I've tried recompiling with no success.  Is there some other feature or package missing that we need?

Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class analytics_ed.PredictionUtil : Type is not visible: ConnectApi.SmartDataDiscoveryPredictionIntegration: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class analytics_ed.PredictionUtil : Type is not visible: ConnectApi.SmartDataDiscovery
I just generated a new enterprise wsdl from the Sandbox which has the new api version 32.

On the login call:

SforceService sforceSession = new SforceService();

it is generating the following error:

System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn'
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn[]'

It works fine is I use the previous wsdl. Did the object change?

Thanks

I need to create a Trigger on a custom object that will update the OpportunitySplit records to reflect the Users and Splits inserted into a custom object.

My logic is:

Get the users and split percentages (3 total users), and the Opportuity Id, from the inserted record on the custom object

Select all existing OpportunityTeamMember records related to the Opportunity

Select all existing OpportunitySplit records related to the Opportunity

Delete all OpportunitySplit records for the given Opportunity except the Opportunity Owners OpportunitySplit record

Delete all OpportunityTeamMember records for the given Opportunity except the Opportunity Owners OpportunityTeamMember record.

Excecute a Database.Upsert that updates the Opportunity Owners TeamMemberRole to a specific value (DM Schedule Split Primary) and inserts new OpportunityTeamMember records for 2 other users.

This works fine

Execute a Database.Upsert that updates the Opportunity Owners SplitPercentage and inserts new OpportunitySplit records for the other 2 users. (The total of all 3 equals 100)

This throws an error:  FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Can't update splits: percentages don't add up to 100.00%

What is the secret here?

We have a custom page where we use the detail control, I set the showchatter attribute to true and it seems there's a bug.  The chatter control shows up, but it seems there's some type of div tag issue.  History doesn't show and when you click hide chatter it hides the entire page.   This is the javascript error that comes up when i navigate to the page.  Anyone else experience this?

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; Creative AutoUpdate v1.40.01)
Timestamp: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 21:49:42 UTC

Line: 8
Char: 46580
Code: 0
URI: https://c.na7.visual.force.com/EXT/ext-3.0.0/ext-core.js