• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I help companies customize salesforce.com to meet their business goals. I am based out of St Augustine, FL and can travel from time to time. Please find more details about me and how I have helped other companies I have worked with at www.sfdcadvisor.com.

Thank you,
michael@sfdcadvisor.com

No agencies please.
Certified developer with extensive experience in salesforce.com, integration, advanced user interfaces, amazon web services, mobile and more.  Based in the U.S. and can travel from time to time.

Details about me can be found here:
www.sfdcadvisor.com

Thank you,
Michael

I help companies customize and configure salesforce.com to match their business goals and processes.  I am based and Philadelphia, do most of my work remote and can travel from time to time.

Projects for American Red Cross, DOW, Tyco, Certus Bank, CB Richard Ellis, XRadia, SA International.

More details about me available at sfdcAdvisor.com.

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

I recently created a custom page that updates two custom objects, creates or updates both a buyer account and seller account and creates an opportunity with 1 click.  If you would like to see a demo please contact me to schedule a time.

Thank you,

Michael

www.sfdcAdvisor.com

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

Implementation Consultant with 15+ years of experience available to help companies solve problems and meet their business goals using salesforce.com and other technologies.  

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

Implementation Consultant with 15+ years of experience available to help companies solve problems and meet their business goals using salesforce.com and other technologies.  

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

I have been helping medium and large companies implement business systems for more than 15 years and have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years.  Please visit my blog to learn more about me.

www.sfdcAdvisor.com

I look forward to learning about what you are trying to achieve. 

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

I have been helping medium and large companies implement business systems for more than 20 years and have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years.  Please visit my blog to learn more about me.

www.sfdcAdvisor.com

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

Implementation Consultant with 20 years of experience helping companies implement business enterprise systems for medium and large companies.  

Please visit my blog to learn more about me.

www.sfdcAdvisor.com

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

Salesforce.com consultant based in Chicago available immediately.  Please see my blog to learn how I have helped other companies.  sfdcAdvisor.com

Thank you,

Michael

(415) 508-5748

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

If you are interested in becoming a salesforce.com developer or administrator please get in touch with me.  I am looking for people that are self motivated to be the best they can at what they do.  I will help you along the way.  Please reply to the email address below with a paragraph telling me about yourself.

No certifications or experience required.  Part time remote work.

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

Please no agencies. U.S. Citizens only.

Salesforce.com project leader/manager and business analyst available in Chicago.  5+ years of experience with salesforce.com and clound computing with more than 15 years of total experience implementing busines systems.

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

I am available to help you customize and configure salesforce.com to meet your business needs, solve problems and help deliver business results.  I am based out of Chicago and can travel as required.  My rates start at $1500 per month plus expenses for part time mostly remote work.

My background includes 15 years of experience customizing, configuring and building business applications. I have worked with start-ups to the F500.  I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years.

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

Part time remote SFDC developer available with 5 years of experience.  Many implementations of salesforce.com and a few applications.  Based in Chicago.

Thank you,

Michael

michael@sfdcAdvisor.com

I have been helping companies implement enterprise business systems for the last 20 years and am looking for a new project.  My clients have included medium sized to Fortune 500 companies.  I am based in Chicago, willing to travel and available to start after March 15.

Thank you,

Michael

michael@SFDCadvisor.com

888-690-2013

I specialize in helping companies get the most out of their technology investments, solve business problems and realize their business goals.  I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years and have more than 18 years of experience implementing enterprise business systems.  My client list includes start ups to the F500.

I am available on a part time basis and can travel as needed.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,
Michael
888 690-2013
michael@SFDCadvisor.com

My specialty is helping companies get the most out of their technology investments, solve business problems and realize their business goals.  I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years and have more than 18 years of experience implementing enterprise business systems.  My client list includes start ups to the F500.

* Automate Workflows

* Reports & Dashboards

* Email Templates

* Install AppExchange Apps

* Custom Visual Force Pages

* and much more...

Thank you,
Michael
michael@SFDCadvisor.com

Money Back Guarantee Available.

*** No Agencies Please

I specialize in helping companies get the most out of their technology investments, solve business problems and realize their business goals.  I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years and have more than 18 years of experience implementing enterprise business systems.  My client list includes start ups to the F500.

Please respond to the email address below with a summary of your project goals.

Thank you,
Michael

michael@SFDCadvisor.com

Hello,

I specialize in helping companies get the most out of their technology investments, solving problems and getting things done despite the challenges.  I am available starting December 1st for large complex implementations of salesforce.com.  

My background includes more than 20 years of experience implementing enterprise business systems like CRM, SFA, Portals, Content Management and Business Intelligence & Reporting.  I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years as a project manager/leader, architect and business analyst.  

Please respond to the email address below to schedule an introductory call.  I look forward to learning more about your unique challenges and business goals.

Thank you,

Michael

michael@SFDCadvisor.com

Good day,

My specialty is helping companies get the most out of their investments in technology, solve problems and get things done.  I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years and have more than 15 years of experience implementing business systems.  My clients include small businesses to the Fortune 500.

I am located in the Southeast and am available in any major city or remotely. 

Please reply to the email address below with a description of your project goals.

Thank you,

Michael

michael@SFDCadvisor.com

* no temp. agencies please

Hi all,

I am looking for a Certified Salesforce Admin/Dev experienced in integration, migration, and administration of Salesforce (preferrably over 2 years experience). This is a full-time position and requires you to be local as on-site presence is a must. This position in located in the greater Philadelphia, PA region and surrounding suburbs to the north.

Message me here for more information.

• November 13, 2013

We are looking for expertise in VisualForce and app develpment on a contract/part-time basis in the Washington, DC area. Please contact me for details. 

Accenture is hiring Java Developers for San Jose, CA.  Must have permanent US work authorization along with bachelor's degree and 1-7 yrs min work experience.

Accenture needs many developers at different levels varying from 1 to 7 yrs experience: Java, Webservices, PL/SQL, Oracle, JSP, Apache Server.  Preferred skills we're looking for: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-, SOAP, Tomcat/ Jboss, AJAX, JSON, etc.  

If you or someone you know might be interested, please contact me.  I'd be happy to share further info about Accenture and get your resume in for review. 

Best regards,

Sarahjane / FoundSJ

Accenture

We are seeking a Salesforce.com/Force.com developer to build a custom application that is native on the force.com platform.

The application is a price quote/proposal engine for the financial services industry.  The app will be a standalone product distributed under the Force.com embedded license model. There is no integration of any type with any other systems. 

We have completed the following work already:

1. We have a prototype built in ASP

2. We have written substantial documentation and requirements for the application

3. We have a developer org in force.com with about 15 tables and a data model.

We need a very capable developer with past experience with force.com, Visualforce, apex, javascript, etc. The person MUST be located in the U.S., preferably in Atlanta, GA.  This is a well-paid full-time consulting role with an opportunity to convert to full-time employee status in 4-6 months.

• March 02, 2012

we are looking for an experienced force.com developer to rebuild our current .net application in force.com

can be a full time job.  Start immediately.   Toronto, Canada

• January 25, 2012

http://www.guru.com/emp/ProjectDetail.aspx?ProjectID=786329

We're looking to have someone bid or work out some preliminary scope and pricing on phase 1 of a project to implement a new sales process and system for us. We need integration API pushes to our billing system, integration into web sign ups via soap and PHP, as well as some work flow help. 

At the end of the project we're looking to make this a marketable app. 

Please feel free to contact me at 413 588.7261 or via this forum. 

Thank you in advance, 

--Nick Huanca 

Hi Everybody,

I am a recuiter....wait..don't delete me yet !       I am with a small family owned firm in Boston and we are helping a large company in Boston who is a leader in data storage and protection.    They are a really cool innovative user of Salesforce and have a verrrrry cool data model.     

You would be working as a consultant via my company...but would be party of the team on client site.   The only difference is that as a consulstant you would be free Bruins and Sox tickets and the occasional steak dinner and/or lunch.    

If you have any interest in working with a talented group of Salesforce pros  ( front row at Dreamforce) in downtown Boston....would love to connect.   

to recap :   Salesforce BA    Location is Boston.   12 month contract  

Thanks !  

I specialize in helping companies configure and customize salesforce.com to meet their business needs.  Whether you are implementing salesforce.com for the first time or you need a re-alignment, I can help.

I am based in the U.S. and am available immediately.

About me

* Background includes 5 years of experience with salesforce.com and more than 15 years of experience implementing business systems.

* Client and employer list includes startups to Fortune 500 companies.

* Domain expertise in sales, marketing, customer service, professional services and always excited to learn more.

Thank you,
michael@SFDCadvisor.com

After salesforce.com made their last update (about 2 weeks ago) one of my custom visualforce pages returns an error.  No line numbers or debugging information in the log.

Visualforce Error Help for this Page  The configuration of your org has changed, please reload the page. Missing dependent object: Field: Lead.Jigsaw 

The error occurs when I click a command button.  To try to isolate the problem I commented out the code behind the button so it does nothing and I still receive the error.  I also know that the controller construction is not working with leads in any way.  All it is doing is get a few parameters.  Also note that I did not enable Jigsaw in my org.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Michael