• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

1. Anyone know if the Streaming API is consumable by Authenticated Website licenses?

2. Do they fall into any outside categories pertaining to limits?

3. We'd like to set up a live chatroom for authenticated users utilizing custom objects with the Streaming API exposed in a portal. Anyone foresee any platform limitations?

Thanks

Chris

When I click on the Chatter Shelf tab, I get the following error. I've enabled the app for all users with objects/classes/pages, entered the custom actions, edited the home page layout, etc.

Expression value does not resolve to a field
Error is in expression '{!CB.Owner}' in component <apex:inputField> in page chattershelf

Any ideas?

Hi. I'm trying to setup my site's VisualForce & Site Standard Pages for Ideas. When I add the available page of 'Search Pages' (Ideas and Home are already added) and hit save, I get 'An internal server error occurred' ... 

Error ID: 1410446137-1690 (-412136471)

-- Any idea why? --- Setup|Develop|Sites|Site Label|Site Standard Pages-Edit| -- Add the page and Save.

Thanks

Also, when I add IdeasHome as the default landing page for the site, I get  'Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page.' -- Perhaps because the Search Pages isn't added?

1. Anyone know if the Streaming API is consumable by Authenticated Website licenses?

2. Do they fall into any outside categories pertaining to limits?

3. We'd like to set up a live chatroom for authenticated users utilizing custom objects with the Streaming API exposed in a portal. Anyone foresee any platform limitations?

Thanks

Chris

Is it possible to develop a Visualforce email template that can automatically include all attachments associated with a record? With or without a controller?

I  can't get Linkforce to work. This link: http://ic.force.com/reviewse2cp hits a user/pass screen instead of hitting the link it's set to. UrlRewriter is set, short URL permissions are set to read/create... not sure why it's not working. Ideas? Thanks.

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a very basic public ideas site with the default IdeasHome.page as the home page. I'm working in a developer organization and I've followed the instructions here:

http://blogs.salesforce.com/ideas/2008/11/ideas-public-si.html

When I try to go to the public site, I get the following error:

Authorization Required

You must first log in or register before accessing this page.
If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password to reset it. 

I have checked to make sure that the ideas community is shown in the customer portal

I've made sure the guest user has the Ideas Tab enabled and that the guest user has read access to the Ideas object.

I've enabled login access in the site for the customer portal.

I'm working in a developer organization and I haven't written any code, I'm just using the point and click interface. I know I'm probably missing something really simple but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Scott

As discussed in Ideas (http://ideas.salesforce.com/article/show/69729) here's a solution we have used for clients to enable customisation of the Clone button on Opportunities. This can be used to selectively choose which fields to copy and set default values:

For full details and the code to clone opportunity Line Items please contact me directly. We will be re-writing this in VisualForce over the coming months to make it futureproof.

Steps to Implement - Admins only

1. Setup -> Customize -> Opportunity -> Buttons and Links

2. Create new custom button called Clone, behaviour is Execute Javascript, Display Type Detail Page Button.

3. Paste in the code below and edit to match your requirements.

4. Remember to add the new button to the Opportunity page layout(s) and hide the original Clone button.

4. Test!

// Copyright 2008 BrightGen Ltd - All Rights Reserved try{ {!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/14.0/connection.js")} // ** EDIT THIS QUERY TO LIST THE FIELDS YOU WANT TO COPY ** var result = sforce.connection.query("Select o.Type, o.StageName, o.Product_Type__c, o.Planned_Opportunity__c, o.MarketSector__c, o.CampaignId, o.Business_Unit__c, o.Amount, o.AccountId From Opportunity o WHERE o.Id = '{!Opportunity.Id}'"); var newOpp = result.getArray("records"); // Reset the Opp Id and reset fields to default values newOpp[0].Id = ''; newOpp[0].Name = "Clone {!Opportunity.Name}"; // ** EDIT THESE FIELDS TO SET DEFAULT ANY VALUES ** newOpp[0].StageName = "1. Prospecting"; newOpp[0].CloseDate = new Date(2099, 0, 1); var saveResult = sforce.connection.create(newOpp); if (saveResult[0].getBoolean("success")) { newOpp[0].id = saveResult[0].id; alert("Opportunity cloned without line items"); } else { alert("Failed to create clone: " + saveResult[0]); } // Refresh the page to display the new oppportunity window.location = newOpp[0].id; } catch (err) { alert (err.description ); }

Message Edited by bg_richard on 02-05-2009 07:11 AM