• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Mail drop is an outstanding product!  Thank you to all involved.  I had a suggestion for an enhancement and didn't find it in a search of the forum.

When attachments are selected to be added with an email.  It would be great to be able to have some extensions ignored by default.  I find that many of the emails I add have .gif or .jpg files in them for signature icons, etc.  I would prefer if I didn't have to uncheck these boxes to avoid cluttering my SF records.

• February 24, 2011

I am running Lion, Safari, and SFDC Group edition.  I have used Maildrop in the past successsfully. just had a new drive installed, backed up from Time Machine, then upgraded to Lion.  I am getting the following message:

script /Applications/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpterror {    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "AppleEvent handler failed.";    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: AppleEvent handler failed.";    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -10000;    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {2055, 20};}

Can you advise on a solution for this?  Thanks.

Immediately after opening Eclipse, it seems to be stuck. I am unable to click on anything or do anything. There is a message in the bottom right hand portion of the screen stating 'Building Workspace 0%'.  It has been there for 15min.

I have tried closing Eclipse and restarting, and the same message keeps appearing, with the same lock down of the app.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on, or how to end this? Do I just have to let it run?

• September 04, 2009
Hello there,

at first let me thank you for this wonderful little application.

There is only one feature i am badly missing:

When adding an mail to SalesFoce and searching for a case, only the case number (id) is visible. Would it be possible to add an additional collumn containing the case description in order to be able to recognize the correct case?

Keep up the great work!

Kind regards
Alex
Are there plans in the road map to allow custom fields on the OpportunityLineItemSchedule object?

In my case, a client would like to add another Quantity-type (double) field onto the OpportunityLineItemSchedule object.

Thanks.