• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object trigger that has a logic of sending emails to ids based on criteria. It uses email template and org wide address.

So when the record is inserted, the trigger should send emails. I am not recieving any emails. Any idea how to solve this? 

The code is as follows.

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = Messaging.renderStoredEmailTemplate(emailtemplate.Id, UserInfo.getUserId(), record.Id);
                        List<string> toAddress = new List<string>{"valid address"};
                        mail.setToAddresses(toAddress);
                        mail.setSubject('test');
                        mail.setOrgWideEmailAddressId(owa.Id);
                        mail.setSaveAsActivity(false);
                        mail.setUseSignature(false);
allmsg.add(mail);  
Messaging.sendEmail(allmsg,false);

The above code is in @future method.

Not receiving any emails? how to resolve this?  is there any configuration needs to made in SF?
Hi,
I'm trying to create a process to get rid of all my workflow rules, but I am struggling with the fact that I need to set an ID in order to update a record type.

I am forced to set the record type ID, and I cannot select the Record Type Name, like I used to do with workflows.

Process Builder - Record Type Update

I am mising something? Is there anyway to set the Record Type based on the name and not on the ID?

Thanks in advance, Laura
  • February 18, 2015
I have a flow where I tried to add the multiselect picklist values to a collection variable but this simply added all values as one value (e.g. "x;y;z" rather than "x";"y";"z". How do I add these as individual values to the collection so that I can use them in a loop? 
  • October 30, 2014