• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hii,

Is it possible to schedule a report rendered by a class and VF page daily and send it to gp. of people? The reports has 2 classes and vf running in background( one to choose date range for which you want the report to render and next conating all fields).

How can I send coded report everyday to gp. of people.

any ideas are appreciated.

pal 

• July 16, 2011

I have a dashboard that has a VF component on it that displays a simple table.  I have it scheduled to email the report on a daily basis to several people.  The VF component does not render in the e-mail.  Is there a way to fix this?  Or, is there a way to give people in my org who do not have salesforce logins access to the dashboard information?  Can I, for example, render the whole thing as a PDF and send that in an email?

Hi,

Has anyone experienced this issue?  I've created a new Visualforce Page with and made no modifications to it.  I've added this new page to a Dashboard.  When the page is rendered in Internet Explorer 7, the background of the page is colored in light gray and goes beyond the specified length of the page (300 by default).

I've used firebug to look at what areas could be the problem.  Salesforce seems to wrap the page with a <div> and has a css style for .mComponent { margin-bottom: 12px; margin-top: 2px; padding-left: 2px;} which might be the problem since IE7 has a boxing bug.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Etienne