• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have installed Cloud Swarm 3 however tests fail due to the fact we have mandatory fields on Leads and Accounts.   

I have tried to modify the tests to support this but they don't seem to save?  Is there a reason for this?  How can I make the tests work or modify the code?

How do I get the username/userId after logging in using OAuth to use in subsequent queries?

I have installed Cloud Swarm 3 however tests fail due to the fact we have mandatory fields on Leads and Accounts.   

I have tried to modify the tests to support this but they don't seem to save?  Is there a reason for this?  How can I make the tests work or modify the code?

How do I get the username/userId after logging in using OAuth to use in subsequent queries?

If I have a Custom Controller and VisualForce page with a PageBlockTable and InlineEditSupport, what do I need to do to save the changes to multiple records in my PageBlockTable?

I tried 

public PageReference SaveTiers(){
        update tiers;
        setup(fields.id);
        return null;
    }

where tiers is a list<tier__c> and setup() grabs the list of tier__c and fills tiers. THe thing is, I got this working at one point, but after a refresh it quit working and now I can't get it to work at all.

I would post all my code, but it would just confuse more because it is complicated and calls a lot of outside classes. Suffice to say, all I want to know is how would I write a function that saves the changes to a list of records that were changed via the inlineediting ui in a pageblocktable?