• Consultant
  • Wired Triangle

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have an app on the AppExchange that is a Google Site within a web tab (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B39t7EAB).
As of Spring '14 (at least as best we can tell) the app stopped working. Our users are seeing a blank tab. It's not clear if the Site.com Clickjack Protection is what's causing the issue.
Does anyone have any advice?

We ask because we want to make sure that doesn't happen.

Any advice either way?

I have an XML file that includes "Products" and "Versions".  I'd like to use that file to create/update my dependent picklists on Cases.
The XML file will change (weekly) so I need to do this programatically.
Has anyone done this before?  Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Amber

We have two picklists: Product and Version
We'd like to update them programaticaly.  I know we can add values to each (removing is another story) but can we maintain/update the dependencies via code?

If you can point me to the documentation that'd be super helpful!

Thanks!
Amber

I'm wondering if the "Salesforce for Twitter" app might someday be available as an unmanaged package?  I'd like to take tweets and turn them into a custom object rather than a case/lead/contact/etc.

Thanks,

Amber

I'm looking for best practices advice.

We have an team of developers enhancing our instance of Salesforce.  We're using the Scrum development methodology.

What we're struggling with is how best to include QA into our process.

Currently, sprints are VERY developer heavy and VERY QA testing back heavy.  Basically the developers lob their code changes over the wall for the qa guy to test.

This stinks for resource planning as it makes burndown charts very deceptive (lots to do at the last minute).

How are other groups incorporating QA into their sprints so that the workflow is more even?

Any advice or best practices is much appreciated!
Amber

Hi , 

I have requirement to build custom reports for sales people performance for current financial years. We have going display data based user selection but each user's data crossing 60,000 + records. As per SOQL query limit for rows is 50000. 

Please help to handle this situation?

Thanks 
SIva.
We have an app on the AppExchange that is a Google Site within a web tab (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B39t7EAB).
As of Spring '14 (at least as best we can tell) the app stopped working. Our users are seeing a blank tab. It's not clear if the Site.com Clickjack Protection is what's causing the issue.
Does anyone have any advice?

We ask because we want to make sure that doesn't happen.

Any advice either way?

We have two picklists: Product and Version
We'd like to update them programaticaly.  I know we can add values to each (removing is another story) but can we maintain/update the dependencies via code?

If you can point me to the documentation that'd be super helpful!

Thanks!
Amber

I'm looking for best practices advice.

We have an team of developers enhancing our instance of Salesforce.  We're using the Scrum development methodology.

What we're struggling with is how best to include QA into our process.

Currently, sprints are VERY developer heavy and VERY QA testing back heavy.  Basically the developers lob their code changes over the wall for the qa guy to test.

This stinks for resource planning as it makes burndown charts very deceptive (lots to do at the last minute).

How are other groups incorporating QA into their sprints so that the workflow is more even?

Any advice or best practices is much appreciated!
Amber