• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

So apparently my Visualforce pages receive an additional profile that I can neither access nor clone. 

The problem is that the profile is directly related to the Site Label.

I have changed my Site Label and can no longer add the Site Profile to my Visualforce Pages, and now whenever I create new Pages the Site Profile is no longer being automatically added to the pages.

This coupled with the fact that I cannot enable Login or Site Registration is very frustrating.

I would much appreciate any and all help in regards to my problem.  

If I haven't explained it thoroughly enough I may re-edit this post to try explaining it differently, just alittle tired right now. Thanks.

So apparently my Visualforce pages receive an additional profile that I can neither access nor clone. 

The problem is that the profile is directly related to the Site Label.

I have changed my Site Label and can no longer add the Site Profile to my Visualforce Pages, and now whenever I create new Pages the Site Profile is no longer being automatically added to the pages.

This coupled with the fact that I cannot enable Login or Site Registration is very frustrating.

I would much appreciate any and all help in regards to my problem.  

If I haven't explained it thoroughly enough I may re-edit this post to try explaining it differently, just alittle tired right now. Thanks.

I have created a Site....Also I have adforded login page for that site.....How to enable users for that site.....when i try to login using Developer edtion credentials it shows

Error:The site is not enabled for login.

Plz clear my  doubt......