• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I have created the Lead visualforce page in that i tried to keep Standard Campaign Lookup in that page but it showing error message "Invalid field Campaign for SObject Lead".

Also i have seen the lead standard fields in that there is satandard campaign field. 

code

<apex:inputfield value="{!lead.Campaign}"/>

What's wrong with this can any one help me.

Need Help,

my scenario is when Proposal object status(a field on Proposal object) is Won,then New order button is displayed on Order Relatedlist.Proposal and Order are Custom objects and New Order button is Standard on Order page.

How can i populate NewOrder button when Proposal status is won.

• April 07, 2011

One of my developer create a trigger using this

String userName = UserInfo.getUserName();
if(UserName!='test@test.com')

so trigger dont fire for this user.

Now i wann to create a trigger. it should not fire when product2 has one field call NPA_NXX__c has some particular value

what should i do in order not to fire the tigger.

Hi

I have created the Lead visualforce page in that i tried to keep Standard Campaign Lookup in that page but it showing error message "Invalid field Campaign for SObject Lead".

Also i have seen the lead standard fields in that there is satandard campaign field. 

code

<apex:inputfield value="{!lead.Campaign}"/>

What's wrong with this can any one help me.

Hi,

I have a DynamicVF page with all fields (Through repeater i placed all inputfields on VF page).

Name,Phone__c,City__c (picklistfield), pincode__c.

Initially "Name" is only required field. Remaining all are not required fields.

When i choose a 'city' value from the "picklist" i need to make pincode field as required field. (That field should be required with Red symbol )

Any help will great appreciation.

thanks,

Ramya

Hey guys-

This is probably a simple solution but I couldn't find the code anywhere (checked the salesforce cookbook and code share).  I'd like to make a button that is displayed on the Contract layout that when clicked changes the status to "Expired".

This would essentially be the same thing as the standard Activate button, only it expires contracts instead.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks guys!

• April 04, 2011