• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The situation is,

I have to develop the CTI adapter for Siemens Procenter Using a Broker which is connected to the ProCenter's SDK. Then connection between the CTI adatper and the Broker provided by using the CTP/IP socket and transfering the data.  

I am wondering that does it posible to use the Cisco demo adapter code as a source to customize in this situation? 

in my understanding, using the event sink class to sink the incoming event and sent to the CTIUserInterface to convert the data to be XML format, am i right? 

Then listen to the event from the Broker server via socket connection. and what should i have to do so far with the data from the socket? I cant imagine that whole sequences of the developing processes. 

by the way, the evender of Procenter provided the IP and Port of creating Socket, the format of how data has sent and received, and all agent statuses. the event format will be in form like this...  code|status|status_para|incoming no.|destination no.

Please suggest how to deal with...

Best Regards,

Louis

I have to use the CTI demo adapter to customize the Siemens CTI System (ProCenter). According to install the CTI toolkit 3.0, It provides the Cisco CTI adapter Code as well. 

As mentioned above, Could i use the Cisco CTI apater code as the source to customize for using in the ProCenter CTI?How much effort to cusomize the code? It would be better than using the CTI demo adapter code provided by salesforce... right?

please any one give me some suggestion.

Best Regards,

Louis

I've got this error on running the CTI demo adapter    :  

"Error connecting to the Salesforce.com AppExchange API: *D%L"
I use CTI version 3. Before that I used to use version 1. Then I have installed the VS 2008 and after that I've got the error. Then I have change to the version 3. it is still not work with the above error i mentioned. I decided to re-install the version 3 by deleted all version 1 and 3 and then restart windows. I still got the error..
please anyone got solution?
Best Regards,
Louis

Can anybody tell me how can I find the following parameters?

SINK_ENTRY_EX(0, __uuidof(_IAllEvents), 0x1, OnConnection)

I my understanding all parameter come from the CTI system library right?   but I could not find any thing like the 3rd parameter in the library......   I am stuck with this please anyone advice.?....

Best Regards,

Louis

I have been assign to take the project developing CTI adater to plug into Seimens HiPath. I do not realy know that how they are connect to each other. My supervicer told me to find out that how they connect to each other. Does anyone know that do i have to configure or set up any extra things? I have to demo the Adapter before building  the CTI adapter.  ( I can't find anything tall about extra set up beside customize the code. Am I right to claim that no need to set anything up)..  By the way, in the developer guide tells that I should use VS 2003. Is it neccesary to use the exactly versio?)

Best Regards,

Louis

• April 12, 2011

I am new here.  Please if anyone know, do i need to set up any thing esle on CTI system ( not existing CTI adapter) to connect the CTI system to plug into the CTI adapter?  In this case, I have to develop the CTI adapter to connect with the Seimens CTI system. As my beginner knowladge, I think developing the adapter and install into the manchine without any extra configurations ( except in the Developer Guide) is Ok. Am I right? 

for better understand,

Develop the Adapter (full support CTI system functions)  --> deploy the adapter --> install in the machine  ---> that is it ???

please reply, Thank you in advance.

• April 11, 2011

I've got this error on running the CTI demo adapter    :  

"Error connecting to the Salesforce.com AppExchange API: *D%L"
I use CTI version 3. Before that I used to use version 1. Then I have installed the VS 2008 and after that I've got the error. Then I have change to the version 3. it is still not work with the above error i mentioned. I decided to re-install the version 3 by deleted all version 1 and 3 and then restart windows. I still got the error..
please anyone got solution?
Best Regards,
Louis

I have been assign to take the project developing CTI adater to plug into Seimens HiPath. I do not realy know that how they are connect to each other. My supervicer told me to find out that how they connect to each other. Does anyone know that do i have to configure or set up any extra things? I have to demo the Adapter before building  the CTI adapter.  ( I can't find anything tall about extra set up beside customize the code. Am I right to claim that no need to set anything up)..  By the way, in the developer guide tells that I should use VS 2003. Is it neccesary to use the exactly versio?)

Best Regards,

Louis

• April 12, 2011

I am new here.  Please if anyone know, do i need to set up any thing esle on CTI system ( not existing CTI adapter) to connect the CTI system to plug into the CTI adapter?  In this case, I have to develop the CTI adapter to connect with the Seimens CTI system. As my beginner knowladge, I think developing the adapter and install into the manchine without any extra configurations ( except in the Developer Guide) is Ok. Am I right? 

for better understand,

Develop the Adapter (full support CTI system functions)  --> deploy the adapter --> install in the machine  ---> that is it ???

please reply, Thank you in advance.

• April 11, 2011

I seem to be having some problems when adding the COM class to the project.

I must start by saying that I am using Visual Studio.NET 2008 and not 2003 as described in the CTI manual.

This is what I do:

I right click on the project name and then ->Add->Class

Then I select ALT Simple Object. I then click "Add" and not Open as I don't have a "open" button.

I enter the name of the adapter and change the Interface name to ISalesforceCTIAdapter.

I then select options and click "Connection points"

I then click finished.

The wizard then creates a MyAdapter.h file

I edit this file so that I can delete __interface ISalesforceCTIAdapter : IDispatch. But this is not in the file.

The default event linkage is also not in the file.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong when adding the COM class.