• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We work in Saudi arabia and weekends are Thursday and Friday.

I have one custom Date field "Needed Date".

I want to create a validation. that should restrict user to submit the record if "Needed Date" is less than 3 business days from Today.

Eg: Today is 18th Apr and wednesday

if Needed date is 22 Mar (validation should occur; it is more than 3 days but there is weekend in between)

if Needed Date is 23rd Apr(no validation)

What should be the formula ? Weekends are thursday and friday.

Need help and Support.

• April 18, 2012

We have eight divisions (all check box) in custom object.

1 ) GIS 2) Security 3) Systems 4) DM 5) Networking 6) BSS 7) UC 8) O&M

In salesforce I have two options only, first option user can send approval request step by step; first approval step approves then goes to next step then next step. Second option user should select one division, take approval then select next division, take approval.

I want the Approval request goes simaltaneously to the selected divisions (If selected four divisions, then four approval requests should go to the approvers). One can approve, one can reject, regardless of the result.

I check in the salesforce community it is only possible through codes/triggers. Iam not good in writing codes/triggers. Can Anybody help me on this; I will be very thanful.

• February 12, 2012

I have opportunities, some are closed and some are open.

I want the "Amount" field value of all the opportunities (open and close) to be in the New Custom field. How Can I do that? Can anyone show me step by step please.

I have a picklist "Department" in Opportunity; If user select one department (eg: Networking) and put amount then save the opportunity, then that opportunity should be viewed only by Networking dept. If the user select GIS dept, then only GIS dept employyes should view this opportunity. How I can do this please ? I have created roles and profiles, fyi.

Please call me +966502486073 or give me your number so that i can call and find the solution. Need urgent help on this please. my email shaik.rizwan@mis.com.sa; I am new to salesforce.

Appreciate early response

• April 11, 2011

We work in Saudi arabia and weekends are Thursday and Friday.

I have one custom Date field "Needed Date".

I want to create a validation. that should restrict user to submit the record if "Needed Date" is less than 3 business days from Today.

Eg: Today is 18th Apr and wednesday

if Needed date is 22 Mar (validation should occur; it is more than 3 days but there is weekend in between)

if Needed Date is 23rd Apr(no validation)

What should be the formula ? Weekends are thursday and friday.

Need help and Support.

• April 18, 2012

We have eight divisions (all check box) in custom object.

1 ) GIS 2) Security 3) Systems 4) DM 5) Networking 6) BSS 7) UC 8) O&M

In salesforce I have two options only, first option user can send approval request step by step; first approval step approves then goes to next step then next step. Second option user should select one division, take approval then select next division, take approval.

I want the Approval request goes simaltaneously to the selected divisions (If selected four divisions, then four approval requests should go to the approvers). One can approve, one can reject, regardless of the result.

I check in the salesforce community it is only possible through codes/triggers. Iam not good in writing codes/triggers. Can Anybody help me on this; I will be very thanful.

• February 12, 2012

I have opportunities, some are closed and some are open.

I want the "Amount" field value of all the opportunities (open and close) to be in the New Custom field. How Can I do that? Can anyone show me step by step please.

I have a picklist "Department" in Opportunity; If user select one department (eg: Networking) and put amount then save the opportunity, then that opportunity should be viewed only by Networking dept. If the user select GIS dept, then only GIS dept employyes should view this opportunity. How I can do this please ? I have created roles and profiles, fyi.

Please call me +966502486073 or give me your number so that i can call and find the solution. Need urgent help on this please. my email shaik.rizwan@mis.com.sa; I am new to salesforce.

Appreciate early response

• April 11, 2011

I currently have a date field that displays a date 3 days from the date the form is opened. Here is the formula I used: TODAY() + 3

I would like to modify the formula to show a value of 3 business days instead of 3 days.  Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

• March 16, 2011
Hi ,

I am trying to approve a case by email. I am getting the notification in my email id. I reply back saying "YES" in the first line and send . Immediately i get a reply
"
Your workflow approval message was not processed. You are not authorized to update the referenced object. This error may occur if you have replied to the authorization request from a forwarded email address. Please contact your system administrator if you feel you received this message in error."

I have tried changing the profile of my user to "system administrator" and check again but still the same message comes.

Please help . This is urgent.