Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a filter page having 3 parameters:

1) From and To Date

2) Multiselect checkboxes

4) Multiselect string List

wanted to create a popup Pdf report hence wants to pass these parameters into popup page, i don want to pass them as a query string, is there any approach to do same?

Thanks in Advance

I am writing SOQL query with respect to Parent like this.

Parent --> Level_1_Child  --> Level_2_child

Apex code:

List<Parent> lstParent =

[

Select  parent.id, parent.name,

(

select id, name , (Select id, name from Level_2_Child__r)

from Level_1_Child__r

)

From ParentObject

];

But this is not working.

VF code :

<apex:repeat value="{!lstParent}"  var="rec">

<apex:outputText value="{!rec.name}" />

<apex:repeat value="{!rec.Level_1_Child__r}"  var="rec1">

<apex:outputText value="{!rec1.name}" />

<apex:repeat value="{!rec1.Level_2_Child__r}"  var="rec2">

<apex:outputText value="{!rec2.name}" />

</apex:repeat>

above VF code has no erros , compiles successful, but Apex code is giving error hence i am not able to fetch data from Level 2 child,

If i removed Level 2 child from Apex and VF then All is good.

Please help me to get this corrected or any other Gud solution except iterating the Level 1 child to get Level 2 child records.

I have a filter page having 3 parameters:

1) From and To Date

2) Multiselect checkboxes

4) Multiselect string List

wanted to create a popup Pdf report hence wants to pass these parameters into popup page, i don want to pass them as a query string, is there any approach to do same?

Thanks in Advance

I need your help, I'm overriding the "New" and "Edit" button of Accounts deppending of the profile of the user.

For some profiles there will be showed x page (I'have developed that and that's ok) but the problem is when I want for some users to show the standard "new" or "edit" salesforce page.  How do I get that!!??

I use this code to show x page (I don't have problems here)

if (USER_PROFILE == '00e40000000wksvAAA') { PageReference PageRef= new PageReference('/apex/pagex'); PageRef.setredirect(true); PageRef.getParameters().put('id', ID); return pageRef; }

I use this other when a user doesn't have access to this option (I don't have problems here)

else return null;

What do i need do if I want that certain profile goes to the standard salesforce page to add or edit a record???

Hello,
I am trying to retrieve the detail records at the same time as the master record. I added a custom field lookup on Opportunity to Account (Contact__c).
 I get this error in Eclipse for the last line of code: "The configuration of your org has changed, please reload the page. Missing dependent object: Field: Opportunity.ContactId".
Could anybody help?
The business scenario that I have is totry to get is the latest Membership_End_Date__c for all Opportunities related to a given Contact.
 Thanks!

trigger UpdateIndividualMemberEndDate on Opportunity (after insert) { set<ID> contIDs = new Set<ID>(); if(Trigger.isInsert) { for(Opportunity o : System.Trigger.new){ contIDs.add(o.Contact__c); } Contact[] conts = new List<Contact>(); conts = [select Id, (select Membership_End_Date__c from Opportunities Order by Membership_End_Date__c desc) from Contact where ID in :contIDs]; Map<Id, Opportunity[]> contopp = new Map<Id, Opportunity[]>(); for (Contact eachCont: conts) { contopp.put(eachCont.Id, eachCont.Opportunities);} } }