• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

While trying to make a callout , we are getting an exception
"System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unable to parse callout response. Apex type not found for element ''http://www.tempURI.org/xyz=message"

I checked that the element is defined and it is a public class.

Apex_scema_type_info in that class is pointing to correct namespace.

Totally clueless of what this error is!! I suspect about the multiple namespaces we are using.I am not sure though if that is an issue and if so how to fix it.

If anyone has faced this before, please guide us on this.

Thanks!

Hi ,

I am trying to pass a column value entered in a particular row of a pageBlockTable to the VF page controller . But it is being passed to the controller as blank .
One more interesting thing I had observed is if I pass a string say "testing123" it is passed correctly whereas I am facing issues passing column value like {!product.name} as in the below code.
Can someone help me with this please.

<apex:pageBlockTable title="Product Details" value="{!ProductsDetails}" var="product" id="addProducts">
    <apex:column headerValue="Name">
                <apex:inputField value="{!product.Name}" id="nId"/>
            </apex:column>
    <apex:column headerValue="State" >
                <apex:selectList id="state"  value="{!product.state__c}" size="1" >
                <apex:selectOptions value="{!states}"></apex:selectOptions>
                <apex:actionSupport event="onblur" action="{!resetProductsList}" rerender="subBrand">
                    <apex:param name="prodName" assignTo="{!selectedName}" value="{!product.Name}"/>
                </apex:actionSupport>
                </apex:selectList>
    <apex:column headerValue="Sub Brands" >
                <apex:selectList id="subBrand" size="1" value="{!product.subBrand__c}">
                <apex:selectOptions value="{!subBrands}"></apex:selectOptions>
                </apex:selectList>
</apex:pageBlockTable>