jquery(".widgetname").focus();
return false;
}
}
</script>

<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!Save}" onclick="fnredirect();" />

<apex:pageblockSectionItem >
       <apex:outputLabel value="Widget Name"></apex:outputLabel>
        <apex:inputfield value="{!element.Name}" styleclass="widgetname" id="widgetname" />
   </apex:pageblockSectionItem>

</apex:page>

But I cant get alert when I click on save button

Hi All,

Could you please provide me info on Salesforce Authenticated Website License.
i heard that Salesforce Authenticated Website License is not provided now for buying and going forward it would only be Salesforce Community Licences.
could you please confirm?

Thanks,

Hi All, I am new to Mobile Development, as a starand have imported the CloudTunes Project into my Developer Org. However, when i run the app i.e open the page '/apex/CloudTunes' in the Browser of a mobile, everything seems to be minimized and in the normal mode and does not work like as when the same page is included into an Hybrid app and run on an Android Emulator. Could you please tell me how to run the HTML5 app on the mobile Browser. Thanks,

Hi All,

Are IDEWorkspace and ContentWorkspace same??

when i query the ContentWorkspace Object. It says Sobject ContentWorkspace does not Exist

Thanks,
Sridhar

Hi All,

whenever i try to save the Apex Class, i receive the below Exception.

could you please help me overcome this issue.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 140750764-2632 (1843022912)

Hi All,

I have an Apex class which is exposed to the External system as a REST Service with all the different annotations for GET, Post and other methods. Is there any option where i can generate a WSDL file of the Rest Service similar to how we can do it for Soap service built in Apex.

waiting for your quick response.

Thanks,

Hi All,

we have an application where Salesforce.com is connected to a .Net system through REST API.

Requirement:

1.) .NET System calls the Salesforce REST API and posts the Request as XML.

2.) Salesforce should receive the request as Class Object and acknowledge the external(>.NET) System saying 'Reached Salesforce'.

3.) Salesforce should start processing the request and then store in to the Database.

Issue: 

we are not able to send the response first to the external system and then start processing. response is sent only when the complete processing is done in Salesforce.

we tried with @future method, but it says that future methods cant accept the class objects as parameter.

Sample Code : 

@httpPost
    global static void receiveRequest(InnerClass.orderRequest orderRequest){       

RestResponse res = RestContext.response;           
res.headers.put('Content-Type','application/xml; charset=UTF-8');

res.responseBody = Blob.valueof('Reached Salesforce.');    

//after this there is a call another method to perform processing of the request and database operation.

processRequest();

}

Is there any way in which we can achieve the requirement.

Hi all,

I am facing an issue in retrieving queue name by querying the QSObject.

List<QueueSobject> lstQueueName = [Select Id, SobjectType, QueueId,Queue.Name from QueueSobject where SobjectType = 'Case' AND QueueId =: '00G30000002conp'];
system.debug(lstQueueName[0].queue.Name+'---');

The above query returns me the Queue Label but wat i need is the Queue name as u can see on the UI when u open any Queue.

Waiting for a quick reply,

Thanks,
Sridhar

Hi All,

I am not able to catch the below exception and it is being displayed on to the front end.

core.apexpages.exceptions.ApexPagesHandledException: INVALID_QUERY_LOCATOR: invalid query locator.

can you also let me know wat is the difference between Handled and Unhandled exception??

waiting your quick response.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Hi All,

I am hitting Invalid Query Locator Exception,  and i am not able to catch this exception also. I am using the Database.QueryLocator for retreiving the records and displaying them on to the visual force page. I am not able to debug this issue also as this exception is not consistent. any suggestions would be of great help.

waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

Sridhar

Hi All,

I am hitting Invalid Query Locator Exception,  and i am not able to catch this exception also. I am using the Database.QueryLocator for retreiving the records and displaying them on to the visual force page. I am not able to debug this issue also as this exception is not consistent. any suggestions would be of great help.

waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

Sridhar

Hi ,

I am facing an issue with displaying the  list of records(more than 10000), it gives out an exception saying Collection Size 1001 exceeds limit of 1000. I Request you to lease do post in if you have a solution for this.

Thanks in Advance

Sridhar

Hi All,

Could you please provide me info on Salesforce Authenticated Website License.
i heard that Salesforce Authenticated Website License is not provided now for buying and going forward it would only be Salesforce Community Licences.
could you please confirm?

Thanks,

Hi all, 

I'm very green in terms of VisualForce development, and I have a question regarding linking div's from a VF page to custom objects. I haven't been able to find the answer online because my page is slightly different. I'll explain: 

On my VF page, I have created six separate boxes (using div classes). The six boxes give the title of an object and what the object is used for. Essentially, this VF page is acting as my landing page. Each box has a different background color, text, etc. What I need to do is turn the entire box into a link that will take the user to an object I specify. I don't want just words within the box to be the link to the object, but the ENTIRE div box to act as the link. 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

• September 03, 2013

Hi,
           i am using button when i click on it means it is disabling after some time how can i  enable the button automatically

2. When page reloads means how button automatically enable

Hi,

I have 'message'  variable in my controller.  onComplete event of actionFucntion,I want  updated value of message  variable.

Could you please tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Dipak

Hi

after login in customer portal i need to my vf page instead of home tab.

can anyone help me

<apex:page>

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery=$.noConflict();
function fnredirect(){
var widgetname = jQuery(".widgetname").val();
reg_sku=/^([a-zA-Z0-9\_\:\-\ ])+$/;
alert('widgetname');

if(widgetname == '')
{

alert('Please enter a widget Name');
jquery(".widgetname").focus();
return false;
}
}
</script>

<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!Save}" onclick="fnredirect();" />

<apex:pageblockSectionItem >
       <apex:outputLabel value="Widget Name"></apex:outputLabel>
        <apex:inputfield value="{!element.Name}" styleclass="widgetname" id="widgetname" />
   </apex:pageblockSectionItem>

</apex:page>

But I cant get alert when I click on save button

Hi All,

I need to insert question and all associated answer with those questions , questions could be multiple and answer for single question could be multiple.

I am having a map and I am putiing values to that map, but when I tried to get the value and debug those keyset values then those values have changed.

Here , is the code snippet:

map<Questions__c,list<Answers__c>> quesans= new map<Questions__c,list<Answers__c>>();

//in this map , I am putting the values. Here ques is question instance and allans is list of answers

quesans.put(ques,allans); 

Then , i need to insert questions first as there's master-detail relationship between question and answers:But this statement is coming as null , blow is the code:

ist<Questions__c>qq=new list<Questions__c>();
qq.addall(quesans.keyset());

insert qq;

for(Questions__c q:qq){
if(quesans.get(q)!= Null){   // but this is coming null while map is returning correct values???
for(Answers__c a : quesans.get(q)){
a.Questions__r = q ;
anss.add(a);
}
}

if any one found/got the issue please help me out.Thanks in advance

• August 14, 2012

Hi,

There is a button called "Submit" on which I am displaying a cnfrmation box. As soon as the user clicks on 'OK', another alert box must be displayed with a lookup field(to User). Can u plz direct me to this solution?

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,

Priyanka

We have code that does the following:

• Queries CronTrigger to see if there’s an entry for a job with an Id we previously saved in a custom setting.
  • If there is such an entry, calls System.abortJob() to kill that job. If necessary, calls System.abortJob() twice.
  • Schedules the job to run.
  • Saves the Id of the newly-scheduled job in that custom setting

Very intermittently, when we save the Id of the newly-scheduled job in the custom setting, we get a Mixed DML error:  First exception on row 0 with id a0E3000000Gj95IEAR; first error: MIXED_DML_OPERATION, DML operation on setup object is not permitted after you have updated a non-setup object (or vice versa): OurPkg__Settings__c, original object: CronJobDetail: []

The Id (a0E3000000Gj95IEAR) refers to the record for the custom setting.

We’re not (of course) touching CronJobDetail directly, and don’t know why we’d get a Mixed DML error for what should be a relatively innocent piece of code, or why the error happens only intermittently. To be clear, we are not doing any direct DML operations on any setup objects -- the closest we come to that is scheduling and aborting jobs.

Any thoughts on why we're getting this error, especially only intermittently, and on what we can do to get around it?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I have an Apex class which is exposed to the External system as a REST Service with all the different annotations for GET, Post and other methods. Is there any option where i can generate a WSDL file of the Rest Service similar to how we can do it for Soap service built in Apex.

waiting for your quick response.

Thanks,

Hi All,

I am not able to catch the below exception and it is being displayed on to the front end.

core.apexpages.exceptions.ApexPagesHandledException: INVALID_QUERY_LOCATOR: invalid query locator.

can you also let me know wat is the difference between Handled and Unhandled exception??

waiting your quick response.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Hi All,

waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

Sridhar

Hi ,

I am facing an issue with displaying the  list of records(more than 10000), it gives out an exception saying Collection Size 1001 exceeds limit of 1000. I Request you to lease do post in if you have a solution for this.

Thanks in Advance

Sridhar

Hello,

Is there a way I can have a modal dialog box pop up over a standard object detail page?

My use case is:  If our sales team moves an opportunity into a certain stage we want a pop-up over the entire page to deliver some information to them regarding the opportunity based on certain criterea.

I've tried using jQuery and YUI via VF Pages but the modal popups only interact within the inline page.  Is there a way I could get it to pop up over the entire detail page without rebuilding the detail page in a custom VF Page?  Would an S-Control work?

Thanks