• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I would like to have a custom field on the contact object that indicates if the contact is a self service portal user. The easiest solution would be a trigger/workflow on the SelfServiceUser object that sets a checkbox on the contact object - however there is no way to create a trigger or workflow on the SelfServiceUser object. Any suggestion?..

Hello,

I am trying to build a page that will show articles (that represent frequently asked questions). However, the page doesn't show the articles. The 2 following queries are in the page controller and they return 0 results:

1. Select k.Title, k.Summary From KnowledgeArticleVersion k  where publishstatus='online'

2. SELECT id, Title, Text_Items__c FROM DE_Fragen_zur_Rechnung__kav WHERE publishstatus='online' and topFAQ__c = 'Yes'

(The Customer Portal Profile has full access permission to DE_Fragen_zur_Rechnung__kav )

Can someone tell me how can I make the "Customer Portal Site Guest User" a knowledge user?  Or is there any other way to show articles?

We have an object that represents a deal, and it has dependent picklists of country and city. The country picklist contains about 40 countries, and the cities picklist contains about 5000 cities. The field dependency table is therefore pretty huge, and also contains repetitions (e.g.. A city pick value called "National" which is used in several different countries). The thing is that these dependent picklists would be useful for other objects and therefore we thought to create a "countryToCity" object with identical dependent picklists. However we wouldn't like to recreate the dependent picklists again manually, a process that will be very tedious and error prone.. Is there a way to automate the process? We could of course get the pick list values and load them to the country and city picklists of the new object - but how can we create the dependencies automatically?

Hi,

I am using a few lead assignment rules, which need to work ONLY on lead creation, and not on update. To that end, I tried to check the "Do Not Reassign Owner" checkbox in the rule's edit page, but when I save the rule, the checkbox returns to be unchecked! And of course, the rule reassigns the owner on any update of the lead. Any idea why I cannot check the "Do Not Reassign Owner" checkbox??

Why does the currency field not show up when viewing an account?  It is on the layout, and field level security is setup accordingly, but it will not show.

Hi,

I am using a few lead assignment rules, which need to work ONLY on lead creation, and not on update. To that end, I tried to check the "Do Not Reassign Owner" checkbox in the rule's edit page, but when I save the rule, the checkbox returns to be unchecked! And of course, the rule reassigns the owner on any update of the lead. Any idea why I cannot check the "Do Not Reassign Owner" checkbox??