• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are facing trouble while retrieving metadata components from salesforce  in eclipse using Add/Remove components. It's throwing exception "SSL peer shut down incorrectly".

Has anybody solved this ?

With our site we would like to provide a registration process to new users in such way that a new account and an according contact is created each time a new user registers. As a result after the successful registration there should be a new contact that belongs to a new account and this contact is linked to a newly created user.

Is that possible and how can we achieve that?

The documentation we found http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Authenticating_Users_on_Force.com_Sites just provides an example where all newly created users and contacts are tied to one account.

• April 17, 2011

How to create a Customer Portal (or) login option for a site.........Plz provide clear procedure to do this....

Also I want to create Sign up option for New Users....how to do this.......

In force.com they said, add visual force pages to sites, I have created custom visual force page and add it in the site using visual force page Related list in the Site.....Then how to move from one page to another page in site.....can i give Hyperlink to visualforce page.........

please help.........

How would i remove trailing zeroes (left after the first numeric char) for this 'LON00010'