• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to use MicroStrategy as an analytical reporting engine for SFDC.    I can report on some objects, but stumble on cases;  MicroStrategy's SQL interpreter considers "case" to be a reserved keyword.    Does anyone have a work-around for this?   I would love to hear from a fellow MicroStrategy user.

We are using a managed packed called QAS4Salesforce (3.1)  to do address verification.   As of  the recent SFDC upgrade, this application hangs whenever you attempt to validate an address.   The vendor (experian) says we need an upgrade and is asking for $$ to do so.   I am wondering whether anyone else is having this issue adn whether there is a cost-free solution.

thanks,

I am trying to use MicroStrategy as an analytical reporting engine for SFDC.    I can report on some objects, but stumble on cases;  MicroStrategy's SQL interpreter considers "case" to be a reserved keyword.    Does anyone have a work-around for this?   I would love to hear from a fellow MicroStrategy user.

Does Salesforce.com expose an event model we can tap into while integrating with external applications? Like for instance, upon creating or updating a case or account in salesforce.com, I would like to be able to invoke a call to a web service. Can I do this?

Older posts (dated 2005-2006) mention there is no event model in salesforce.com and suggest polling as an alternative to this. Wanted to see if there were any changes made to salesforce.com.

Hi,

We've been experiencing Intermittent Maintenance Page(500/503) errors on our Sites.

We do not receive an Apex Exception email and, in my experience, Apex Exceptions result in Authorization Required Page (401) and not Maintenance Page(500/503). Therefore, this doesn't seem to be related to a bug in our code and is quite possibly an issue on SFDC's side. We can't see any pattern to these errors, so far as we can tell they are random. They are obviously hard to reproduce on demand due to their intermittent nature.

Clearly, this problem is very troubling to us so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Mike 

Hello team,

Currently we are trying to create a EmailMessage sObject.  It is listed within the API but we get a Unsupported object type error when trying to create one (using the partner WSDL)

We looked into using SingleEmailMessage and MassEmailMessage but these two do not meet our requirements because:
1) We do not want to send the email (just create an archive or mock email and associate it to a case or opportunity)
2) We need to be able to set the From: value of the EmailMessage

It seems as though the EmailMessage object meets all of these requirements.  Can anyone shed some light onto this issue?  Thank you.