• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm about to choose whether to go greenfield with my business application or use Force's existing platform.  Being used to seeing metrics from Apple's App Store such as the size of the audience, the average price of an app, the most successful level of pricing for an app etc., and with this in mind could someone please fill me in on the likelihood and seriousness of monetising an app with the Force.com Platform, with an example or two please.

I'm also aware of an affiliate/partnership program, if this helps with promotion, or there are other avenues for promotion it would be interesting to hear people's experiences with these too.

Thanks, Arie

Hi,

I'm about to choose whether to go greenfield with my business application or use Force's existing platform.  Being used to seeing metrics from Apple's App Store such as the size of the audience, the average price of an app, the most successful level of pricing for an app etc., and with this in mind could someone please fill me in on the likelihood and seriousness of monetising an app with the Force.com Platform, with an example or two please.

I'm also aware of an affiliate/partnership program, if this helps with promotion, or there are other avenues for promotion it would be interesting to hear people's experiences with these too.

Thanks, Arie