• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to populate a table using <apex:pageBlockTable>.

It has columns which requires colspan on few of them. can anybody help me in this scenario.

I do not want to try colspan using <table> tag. Since normal tag would not give me the styling of <apex:pageBlockTable> tag. I could not figure out the exact code for it. Following is the code snippet:

<apex:pageBlockSection >
          <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!monthlyStatementList}" var="expense">
            <apex:column headerValue="Date" value="{!expense.expenseDate}"/>
            <apex:column headerValue="Day" value="{!expense.day}"/>
            <apex:column headerValue="Town" value="{!expense.fromMarket}" colspan="2"/>

<apex:column headerValue="Town" value="{!expense.toMarket}" colspan="2"/>
          </apex:pageBlockTable>
       </apex:pageBlockSection>

I am trying to populate a table using <apex:pageBlockTable>.

It has columns which requires colspan on few of them. can anybody help me in this scenario.

I do not want to try colspan using <table> tag. Since normal tag would not give me the styling of <apex:pageBlockTable> tag. I could not figure out the exact code for it. Following is the code snippet:

<apex:pageBlockSection >
          <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!monthlyStatementList}" var="expense">
            <apex:column headerValue="Date" value="{!expense.expenseDate}"/>
            <apex:column headerValue="Day" value="{!expense.day}"/>
            <apex:column headerValue="Town" value="{!expense.fromMarket}" colspan="2"/>

<apex:column headerValue="Town" value="{!expense.toMarket}" colspan="2"/>
          </apex:pageBlockTable>
       </apex:pageBlockSection>

when logging in as a customer portal user to check what we have set-up with VF/Apex, I need to have the Apex queries execute based on the portal user, not as my profile.  But it seems that the userinfo.getuserid() function is still acting with my id.  Is there anyway to get around this?  To have it use the context of the user I'm logged in as in the portal instead of my id?