• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have created a Template for Trialforce and starts security review process.

I have got one email from support@salesforce.com in which case number and case subject is mentioned.

The instruction to check status of the case in email is  -- 

"We encourage you to check out the Customer Self Service portal to track the status of your case as well as find answers to your pressing issues.   To access the Customer Self Service portal, click on the Help & Training link located in the upper right hand corner of the application".

But when i click  "Help & Training" link, it shows error as --

"You have attempted to access a page that requires a salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please login below."

Plesase suggest  me the process by which i can check my status.

Thanks in advance.........

I have created test drive for my application through "Admin" credentials but when i am login with "Eval User" credential which is "Read Only" profile, the app is not working correctly.

I mean when i click on a page which contain Fields from Object, is not reflect that's why when i check the profile, i found that in "Custom Object Permissions" section "Read" column is not marked while in "Standard Object Permissions" section the "Read" column is marked.

I have tried to marked that "Custom Object Permissions"  section but unable to do. Please suggest me how to accomplish this.

My guess is right or there is another things i need to do to achieve test drive account.

Thanks in Advance.....

Hi All,

Its very urgent. 

Suppose i have make "public" to an application on AppExchange.

will it possible to enable Trial Force and Test Drive feature after that ?

Thanks in advance....

I created a case on Partner Portal and need to attach a file ,but getting extension type not supported error. I tried doc and PDF format.

please suggest appropriate file extension supported by partner portal .

Thanks

I have developed an application and now want to make beta manage package.

Is test class also include in packaging?

Its urgent....

Hi All,

My problem is that. I have a double value in my controller and i converted it in to String like as;

Double value = 0.5268056142435206;

String str = String.ValueOf(value );

Now when i print this on page its comes like 0.5268056142435206 as i expected.

But my requirement is to print something like 0.52 on screen.

How i will achieve this?

Thanks in advance..

Hi All,

I need to print a table in which column is dynamic.

I have data in three different Lists , one for Years which is header in my vf page.

Second one has Average and third one has Total.

Actually the values in two rows based on Years.

It's urgent for me.

Value / Year

Average

Total

What is the requirement for the code coverage in apex test. Should each class and trigger reach 75% code coverage ? or is it  the overall code coverage should reach 75%?

• August 24, 2011

Hi,

Please tell me how to create a custom table with 10 columns. 

Thanks 

Anu

• August 24, 2011

I have created test drive for my application through "Admin" credentials but when i am login with "Eval User" credential which is "Read Only" profile, the app is not working correctly.

I mean when i click on a page which contain Fields from Object, is not reflect that's why when i check the profile, i found that in "Custom Object Permissions" section "Read" column is not marked while in "Standard Object Permissions" section the "Read" column is marked.

I have tried to marked that "Custom Object Permissions"  section but unable to do. Please suggest me how to accomplish this.

My guess is right or there is another things i need to do to achieve test drive account.

Thanks in Advance.....

I created a case on Partner Portal and need to attach a file ,but getting extension type not supported error. I tried doc and PDF format.

please suggest appropriate file extension supported by partner portal .

Thanks