I have been working on Salesforce in my company for the past 3 years, and I am learning to develop. We are getting into organization wide changes that will deploy Salesforce to everyone.
I'm running into issues with deployment at the moment, and I'm sure I will be needing guidance on Apex/Visualforce commands when we decide we want to start adding that. I'm looking for a consultant to assist and guide me in tackling some of these challenges.
We would like to keep this person as a point of contact to answer questions and provide insight; we will most likely want to keep you on retainer or we can negotiate a deal that works for both parties.
You should be familiar with APEX, Visualforce, the Force.com IDE, and Salesforce's Deployment Tool (ANT).
i'am currently looking urgently for a developper to help me improve our plateform. Have a lot to do and can't do it by myself.
we are needing a button that gets lines from a custom object to another custom objects (1st custom object is merchandises that were delivered to us on a delivery order, the second object is the merchandise that was delivered from us to one of our departements)
we are also needing a save button for our visualforce page (renderas pdf). I have created that visualforce page, it works great but we have no way to save it in a related list.
I'm looking for someone who could do that for us, send us a quote and start right over.
Please contact me if your interested. Jonathan Raillard on Skype.
need to send data from opportunity and opportunitylineitems objects to external system using outbound messaging functionality.
estimate is less than 20 fields. needs to be completed within 2 weeks.
i have a schema for the xml format to follow.
Please respond with quotes or questions.
This is a high level Design/Developer/Architecting of an existing SFDC environment custom integrated with SAP. We will be adding SAP CRM and are looking for someone to integrate functionality with Salesforce.com.
Expert knowledge in ERP landscape, APEX, Force.com, Visual Force and Web Services is a must.
Salesforce Certification a bug plus.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Works to develop concepts and designs that meet or exceed the requirements when developing new systems.
- Develops concepts and designs for support of existing systems.
- Works to estimate schedule on assigned projects and tasks.
- Creates the required design specifications to allow customers and other personnel to accurately review the proposed solution, and creates designs which optimize personnel and technical resources.
- Implements designs in a manner consistent with appropriate standards and guidelines.
- Thoroughly tests and debugs programs, applications, and systems, working with other personnel to complete implementation within appropriate life cycle requirements.
- Identifies and solves problems efficiently, creatively, and effectively, staying organized and clear headed throughout troubleshooting process.
- Effectively uses diagnostic tools to provide insight into the problem.
- Completes assigned tasks within the time allocation.
- Promptly informs supervisor or other appropriate personnel of any significant events that would result in schedule delays. Shows perseverance and strong follow through.
- Provides training appropriate to expertise level to other personnel and customers as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field & 8 yrs progressively demanding project / design experience; or
- AA / Vo-Tech degree in a technical field & 10 yrs relevant technical experience; or
- 14 yrs relevant technical experience.
I am followed the instructions of the Salesforce Touch Platform book that was handed out at Dreamforce in order to create a hybrid android application.
When I am import the ContactExplorer project eclipse complaint that SalesforceDroidGapActivity cannot be resolved. So I added salesforcesdk to my build path. However I am getting different errors:
- for Salesforcesdk ==> type org.apache.cordova.DroidDap cannot be resolved. In order to solve this I added cordova-1.8.1..Then I got following error message: R cannot be resolved to a variable SalesforceRImpl.java /ContactExplorer/src/com/salesforce/samples/contactexplorer line 43 Java Problem.
Can anybody help?
PresenceLearning (presencelearning.com) is looking for a top-notch Salesforce developer to help us on a 6-8 week contract, primarily focused on the creation of custom objects, fields and workflows.
We are based in SoMa in San Francisco and would ideally have someone who can be on site 1 day per week.