• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We have requirement to add the products tab to Forecasts screen beside to opportuinities Tab and Add the custom button. We have looked at forecast settings and we are not able to find any solution. Please provide the soluiton.

Thanks,

Ravikumar Katragunta

• July 11, 2011

Hi

We have implemented logout functioanlity by adding script "/secur/logout.jsp" to visualforce page for force.com sites. But whenever we logout, it is going to Sales force logout page and then going to login page. As per requirement we dont want to show sales force logout page. please let me is there any java script or other scipt to change the behavior.

Thanks,

Ravikumar Katragunta

• June 07, 2011

Hi,

Salesforce.com Site is giving error in Internet exploer and Chorme browser with SSL Certificate issue when we tried to login but it works in Mozilla browser. Please help me this issue, since we are reaching the deadline of my developement.

Thanks,

Ravikumar Katragunta

• May 17, 2011

Hello All,

We are a global leader in providing security, storage and systems management solutions to fortune 500 companies. IT dept is responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and support of SFDC application/ platform and is looking for few full-time  salesforce.com senior business analyst and strong full-time salesforce.com technical lead.

Please find more details below..

http://bit.ly/e3TsIb  SFDC Dev/Admin role
http://bit.ly/ffwnhq  SFDC BA role

Good compensation and benefits with great work/life balance. We can consider H1B candidates as well. GC options available.

Please reply back to this message.

Hi,

Salesforce.com Site is giving error in Internet exploer and Chorme browser with SSL Certificate issue when we tried to login but it works in Mozilla browser. Please help me this issue, since we are reaching the deadline of my developement.

Thanks,

Ravikumar Katragunta

• May 17, 2011