• 100 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Mistakely i made login hours restriction to me(system admin-only one user) in developer edition. According to this i can login only on Saturday 7pm to 8pm. Now i have to wait till next Saturday i.e.,12th May. How to remove this restriction , can you please show me solution 

Regards,

Ranjith kumar

Hi friends, does anyone knows where can i find the Approval Processes when searching with Force.com Explorer?

Thank you

• April 10, 2012

I figured out how to start it, but I am doing it from a button. How do i end it that way? It'd be nice if it didn't loop back around.

Hey guys, any help on the following will be greatly appreciated.

I have a trigger that creates a case when a lead has been set to certain status, this works fine but I also want to update a field on the current lead(the one who caused the trigger to fire) with the Case Number of the case created. How can I achieve this?

This is the trigger:

trigger CasofromLead on Lead (Before update) { 

List<case> cs= new List<case>();

for (Lead updatedLead: Trigger.New)

if (updatedLead.Status == 'Sent to Support'){
                 cs.add(new Case(
                     subject = 'Support request from Sales ',
                     Origin = 'Phone',
                     status = 'New',
                     description='Company: '+ updatedLead.Company +'Name: '
                     )
                 );   

}

insert cs;

}

Hello, I am new to APEX and in programming in general, so apologies for asking these basic questions.

I am trying to create a trigger that evaluates the prior value of the case owner field and if it changed from a queue to a user, update a lookup field (to users) with the new owner, so far I have been unabled to do it and I workarounded this creating a workflow rule that does this evaluation and changes a checkbox to true, I then created a very simple trigger that updates the lookup field if the checkbox is selected(true) , obviously this is not ideal as I would like to create all the functionality in the trigger.

Can someone please provide some guidance in how can all this  be achieved in the trigger . How can I say if the priorowner was a queue (or a list of queues) and the new owner is a user, update the lookup field with the new owner.

Many thanks in advance for any help on this.

Hi All,

I am new to Eclipse and deployments so this is probably something very basic.

I am migrating a few objects from one org to another via Eclipse, however, I have a few fields I want to exclude from the migration, when I delete them from the local copy, save and then go to Force.com > Deploy to Server, during the process between I click on that and I get to the validation screen the local copy seems to synchronize with my source org so it adds again the fields I deleted previously.

How can I avoid this automatic synchronization?

Hey folks,

I am trying to configure a script using the DL CLI to use the lead assignment rules, in the DL you can do this on settings but I cannot find the property name to use in the config file.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I am really new to this and I am trying to query the EntitySubscription object to get the names of the accounts that a user is following. I am using Workbench for this, but when I keep getting the error

Parent relationship queries are not allowed

The query I am using is:

SELECT Id,ParentId, Parent.Name FROM EntitySubscription WHERE SubscriberId = '005A0000000dt16'

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, any help on the following will be greatly appreciated.

I have a trigger that creates a case when a lead has been set to certain status, this works fine but I also want to update a field on the current lead(the one who caused the trigger to fire) with the Case Number of the case created. How can I achieve this?

This is the trigger:

trigger CasofromLead on Lead (Before update) { 

List<case> cs= new List<case>();

for (Lead updatedLead: Trigger.New)

if (updatedLead.Status == 'Sent to Support'){
                 cs.add(new Case(
                     subject = 'Support request from Sales ',
                     Origin = 'Phone',
                     status = 'New',
                     description='Company: '+ updatedLead.Company +'Name: '
                     )
                 );   

}

insert cs;

}

Mistakely i made login hours restriction to me(system admin-only one user) in developer edition. According to this i can login only on Saturday 7pm to 8pm. Now i have to wait till next Saturday i.e.,12th May. How to remove this restriction , can you please show me solution 

Regards,

Ranjith kumar

I'm using Flow Designer to model a process that will be invoked from a public site. I've created two different pages that utilize the same flow - the pages are more or less the same, but they are designed for two different constituencies.

Is there a way for the flow itself to lookup, or in some way determine the page that invoked the flow?

I would like to track which page was used for reporting purposes.

On a particular case, I need to provide the users the abilty to pick a date value and a specific time value in the Flow. How do I go about doing this? I notice that the only element available to me to use is a Date type. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

When we clicking on delete button dailog box appears. Message in dailog box is "Are you sure?".

I want to change message in that dailog box.

Plz Help Me.

Regards,

Shravan Boddula

Hi friends, does anyone knows where can i find the Approval Processes when searching with Force.com Explorer?

Thank you

• April 10, 2012

I am trying to publish a Flow embedded in a VF page as a Sites page, but I keep getting an authorization error. Even when I use a test flow of just a single screen and no database interaction I get an error, so I know it isn't the content of the Flow itself that is the problem. All the other non-Flow VF pages accessible from the site work just fine, so the site itself is working OK. The VF page (and it's controller) is listed in the "enable visualforce page access" for the public user profile of the site, so I know it isn't access to just the VF page, either. This is the most simple VF page possible - The only thing in the VF page is:

<apex:page Controller="FlowTesterController">
<flow:interview name="Tester"/>
</apex:page>

and the class is simply:

public class FlowTesterController {
    public Flow.Interview.Tester myflow {get;set;}
}

Nevertheless, I keep getting the page "Authorization Required - You must first log in or register before accessing this page."

What else could affect the public permissions to show a Flow on Sites?

Hi,

can I execute a flows from a trigger? or a non human event or input?

I'm just studying the visual flow and I'm able to run it through visualpage. 

Thanks for any idea.

Kind regards,

Maurizio

Hi All,

I am new to Eclipse and deployments so this is probably something very basic.

I am migrating a few objects from one org to another via Eclipse, however, I have a few fields I want to exclude from the migration, when I delete them from the local copy, save and then go to Force.com > Deploy to Server, during the process between I click on that and I get to the validation screen the local copy seems to synchronize with my source org so it adds again the fields I deleted previously.

How can I avoid this automatic synchronization?

I figured out how to start it, but I am doing it from a button. How do i end it that way? It'd be nice if it didn't loop back around.

I have been working on a formula but I cannot make it without exceeding the compile limit. Shown below if a fraction of the formula. Do you know how I could reduce the compile size? Or do you know if a trigger would be better to use? If so, could you give me an example of how to get that trigger started??

IF(
AND( CONTAINS(Domain__c,"DK") , Account_Balance__c < 500),
"Prize Draw",
IF(AND(CONTAINS(Domain__c,"DK"), Account_Balance__c < 2000,Account_Balance__c > 499 ),
"25",
IF(AND(CONTAINS(Domain__c,"DK"), Account_Balance__c < 5000,Account_Balance__c > 1999 ),
"50",
IF(AND(Domain__c = "COM BR", Account_Balance__c < 3000,Account_Balance__c > 599 ),
"Prize Draw",
IF(AND(Domain__c = "COM BR", Account_Balance__c < 15000,Account_Balance__c > 2999 ),
"15",
"No Prize")))))

Hey folks,

I am trying to configure a script using the DL CLI to use the lead assignment rules, in the DL you can do this on settings but I cannot find the property name to use in the config file.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I am really new to this and I am trying to query the EntitySubscription object to get the names of the accounts that a user is following. I am using Workbench for this, but when I keep getting the error

Parent relationship queries are not allowed

The query I am using is:

SELECT Id,ParentId, Parent.Name FROM EntitySubscription WHERE SubscriberId = '005A0000000dt16'

Any help will be greatly appreciated.