• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have partner portal enabled for my organization, which has a partner profile. The sharing model of the org is as follows:

Case - Public Read/Write/Transfer

Activity - Controlled by Parent

The profile does have access to fields in the Task object which it needs to read.

The portal page layout for Case object have the 'Open Activities' related list added to it. But when I log in as the partner portal user it doesn't show me this related list.

Can someone please let me why this is happenning and how I need to correct this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Can some one please let me know how to access the Price Book Sharing records?

Because there is no object called PriceBookShare available and I need to access the records which have been added as a manual sharing for Pricebook.

Just want to know .../p/share/Pricebook2SharingDetail?parentId=****** is getting the records from.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I need to filter a related list which is on a Standard Salesforce page. Can someone please let me know how to do this?

Hi,

I have a visualforce page which have apex:tabs included. The apex:tabs are using apex:include to include visualforce pages into it. The issue I have is when I do an action in a page, I want one of the pages which is included in the tab to get refresh. Any ideas on how to do this? Code of the page looks as follows:

<apex:page standardController="Object__c" extensions="ObjectCE">
<apex:pageBlock >
    <apex:tabPanel >
        <apex:tab name="tab1" title="Tab1" label="Tab1">
         <apex:include pageName="Page1"/>
        </apex:tab>
        <apex:tab name="tab2" title="Tab2" label="Tab2" >
         <apex:include pageName="Page2"/>  
        <apex:tab name="tab3" title="Tab3" label="Tab3">
            <apex:include pageName="Page3"/>
    </apex:tabPanel>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

I will invoke an action in Page2 and I want this to refresh Page3, so when the user activates Tab3 it should have the refreshed values.

Hi All,

Can some one please let me know how to access the Price Book Sharing records?

Because there is no object called PriceBookShare available and I need to access the records which have been added as a manual sharing for Pricebook.

Just want to know .../p/share/Pricebook2SharingDetail?parentId=****** is getting the records from.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a visualforce page which have apex:tabs included. The apex:tabs are using apex:include to include visualforce pages into it. The issue I have is when I do an action in a page, I want one of the pages which is included in the tab to get refresh. Any ideas on how to do this? Code of the page looks as follows:

<apex:page standardController="Object__c" extensions="ObjectCE">
<apex:pageBlock >
    <apex:tabPanel >
        <apex:tab name="tab1" title="Tab1" label="Tab1">
         <apex:include pageName="Page1"/>
        <apex:tab name="tab2" title="Tab2" label="Tab2" >
         <apex:include pageName="Page2"/>  
        <apex:tab name="tab3" title="Tab3" label="Tab3">
            <apex:include pageName="Page3"/>
    </apex:tabPanel>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

I will invoke an action in Page2 and I want this to refresh Page3, so when the user activates Tab3 it should have the refreshed values.