• 5 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
running the below query in workbench only gives login events, how do I get other events like API calls ?

/services/data/v29.0/query?q=SELECT+Id+,+EventType+,+LogFile++,+LogDate+,+LogFileLength+FROM+EventLogFile
/services/data/v29.0/query?q=SELECT+Id+,+EventType+,+LogFile++,+LogDate+,+LogFileLength+FROM+EventLogFile

running this query in workbench only gives login events, how do I get other events like API calls ?
Hi ,

I dont see any documentation on how the SAML response should be for the new community sites. For customer portal, we used to include portal id, site id inside the SAML response. Is this a requirement for CustomerCommunity sites? Any sample SAML will help.

Thanks
SRee
I have an ios app with URL Scheme defined (myapp:// )  and want to launch this app from a custom action on an opportunity passing the opportunity id in salesforce1 mobile app.

custom actions does not support url links, tried using VF page , but does not work as expected.

Any ideas?

Hi
Iam building a cordova application using force.com hybrid sdk and want to support offline data (smartstore) and smartsync.

is it possible to use smartsync without backbone model ,since the entire application will be built using angularjs. or can we use both angularjs and backbone ?

I can get the apex log infirmation from apexlog object

SELECT Application, LastModifiedDate, DurationMilliseconds, Location, Id, LogLength, LogUserId, Operation, Request, StartTime, Status, SystemModstamp FROM ApexLog

I dont see a column where I can get the details about the log , the information that you see when you click on View link in debug log screen against each debug log item.

thanks

Below is my c# code to access a salesforce report via http request and read the report output

The problem Iam having is it always redirects to sso login page, any suggestions>?

//report url

string sfdcUrl = https://test.salesforce.com/00OT00000018O9W;

//login to salesforce and creates an SFManager instance

SFManager sfdcManager = SFIntegrationManager.GetInstance();

stringsessionid = sfdcManager.sessionId;

StringBuilder sb = newStringBuilder();

// used on each read operationbyte[] buf = newbyte[8192];

// prepare the web page we will be asking for

HttpWebRequest request = (HttpWebRequest) WebRequest.Create(sfdcUrl);

request.CookieContainer =newCookieContainer();

//set the session heaader cookie

request.CookieContainer.Add(newUri("https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/"),newCookie("sid", sessionid));

// execute the request

HttpWebResponse response = (HttpWebResponse)request.GetResponse();

// we will read data via the response streamStream

resStream = response.GetResponseStream();

string tempString = null;

intcount = 0;

do

{

// fill the buffer with data

count = resStream.Read(buf, 0, buf.Length);

// make sure we read some dataif(count != 0)

{

// translate from bytes to ASCII text

tempString = Encoding.ASCII.GetString(buf, 0, count);

// continue building the string

sb.Append(tempString);

}

}

while (count > 0); // any more data to read?

// print out page source

string retValue = sb.ToString();

return retValue;

}

I want to get a count of leads owned by a user and all his sub-ordinates through API. how do I achieve this ? Is there a way to run soql as a user? any other suggestions other than gfiring seperate soql for each sub-ordinates?

I have an ios app with URL Scheme defined (myapp:// )  and want to launch this app from a custom action on an opportunity passing the opportunity id in salesforce1 mobile app.

custom actions does not support url links, tried using VF page , but does not work as expected.

Any ideas?

I can get the apex log infirmation from apexlog object

SELECT Application, LastModifiedDate, DurationMilliseconds, Location, Id, LogLength, LogUserId, Operation, Request, StartTime, Status, SystemModstamp FROM ApexLog

I dont see a column where I can get the details about the log , the information that you see when you click on View link in debug log screen against each debug log item.

thanks

running the below query in workbench only gives login events, how do I get other events like API calls ?

Any ideas?

Hi
Iam building a cordova application using force.com hybrid sdk and want to support offline data (smartstore) and smartsync.

is it possible to use smartsync without backbone model ,since the entire application will be built using angularjs. or can we use both angularjs and backbone ?

I want to get a count of leads owned by a user and all his sub-ordinates through API. how do I achieve this ? Is there a way to run soql as a user? any other suggestions other than gfiring seperate soql for each sub-ordinates?

I am getting errors like the above for property 'role', 'group', and 'roleAndSubordinates' for multiple objects in my org when I attempt to deploy from Sandbox to Sandbox. Friday evening deployment went off without a hitch and this afternoon, after making some class and page changes, I get these errors and am unable to get my code moved.

Wy do I think this has something to do with Summer '11 arriving in my Sandboxes yesterday? Any idea how to fix it?