• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi guys

My client's instance has been upgraded to Winter 14 and today I noticed the "Code Coverage (%)" column is no longer showing on Classes and Triggers page.

Does anyone else have the same experience?

Now you have to click on the name of the class in order to see its code coverage.  Information is still there, but getting to it is now not convenient.....

Is it a Winter 14 "feature"?

Thanks

King

Trouble with change sets:

1. Create change set in Full Copy sb, moving to Prod.

2. Upload set.

3. Set deploy fails because of missing field (in this case I forgot to add Record Types).

4. Go back to Sandbox, clone Change Set, Add Record Types.

5. Click Upload...get an error message:

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s) There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Package member already exists". 

Uhhh...what? Why?

I deleted the old failed change set in production in case there was some channel conflict or something weird but that doens't help. Nothing I do resolves the issue. I'm forced to completely recreate the change set and hope for the best the second time around.

Anyone else see this?

By the way:

Using Chrome - when trying to 'remove' a component.. the removal happens except the FIRST component in the list of components is removed! not the component I was trying to remove!... logged in with Firefox and the removal mechanism works as expected. Argh. Bugs. : (