• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hello,

we recently went live with SFDC CIC Connector integration (CTI version 3.0), but are hearing of issues that the soft phone layout disappears from SFDC randomly and re-appears after a reboot to normal. We know from the documentation that this integration works only with IE 64 bit on Windows 7 platform and all our users are equipped with the same. We also ensured that no one is running Chrome frame plugin that causes collision with CIC connector to SFDC.

Anyone have any insight on this? and know of any resolution?

• November 08, 2012

I've a requirement to filter what is available to users for selection in Primary Campaign Source on Opportunity. Any idea how to achieve this?

• November 08, 2012

Hello.

I am new to apex class. Can someone please help me come up with a test class for the below apex code?

global with Sharing class MarqueeDashboardController {

private User user;

private String MarqueeUrl()
{
return 'http://ashapt59vs/';
}

public String getQueueDashboardUrl()
{
user = [SELECT id, email, username, usertype, profileid, Forecast_Rollup__c, SubArea__c
                FROM User
                WHERE id = :UserInfo.getUserId()];
        // check users profile to be able to access this page
        if(user.Forecast_Rollup__c == 'I. GovCon Inside Sales') {
            return MarqueeUrl() + 'SalesforceDashboardSales_GovConD.html';
            }
        else if(user.Forecast_Rollup__c == 'Z. PDG') {
            return MarqueeUrl() + 'SalesforceDashboardSales_GovConT.html';
            }
        else if(user.Forecast_Rollup__c == 'N. Account Management') {
            return MarqueeUrl() + 'SalesforceDashboardSales_GovConISAM.html';
            }
        else if(user.Forecast_Rollup__c == 'Z. PS Inside Sales') {
            return MarqueeUrl() + 'SalesforceDashboardSales_PSIS.html';
            }
        else {
            return MarqueeUrl() + 'SalesforceDashboard.html';
        }
    return null;
    }
}

Thanks.

• October 23, 2012
Hello Gurus,

When we set up campaigns with Contacts/Leads in them, what is the best way to allocate those contacts/leads out to our sales staff? We already know about Lead Assignment rules, but that doesn't help us with Contacts and some of our Contacts/Leads may be in multiple campaigns that are being done by different folks. We can't figure out an efficient way for the Sales Staff to know which contacts/leads they are responsible for in a given campaing.

At a mimum I would like to find a way to do round robin contact assignment and how can i achieve this?

Thanks,

Deepak

• November 30, 2011

How to compare two lists in your trigger and update one of them so that you can do a single update. My trigger now has two update statements on Account object as below:

if(!OppAccts.isEmpty()){update(OppAccts);}
    if(!CCPAccts.isEmpty()){update(CCPAccts);}

The reason for two different list is due to differeing criteria and logic that need to occur after update.

Any idea?

• October 19, 2011

Hello Gurus, There is a requirement to have a trigger to fire an email on certain critera on an opportuntiy - which is okay. My questions is how do i link or store those outbound emails and any response to that email to that opportunity with its contents? Can anyone direct me to an example? Thanks for the help in advance!

Hello Gurus,

I am new to Vf and looking for help to get this done quickly. The requirement is display company logo on header, then Opportunity Detail (layout as how it appears in salesforce) and the list of products. Has anyone done anything similar that i can leverage on? can i use apex tag?

Thanks in advance

Deepak

Hello Gurus,

I've a requirement to remove a particular value from 'client product lines' (multi-select field) on Account object, if a related asset is deleted or a certain asset expiration criteria is met. How can I achieve this using apex trigger? I already have after insert, update trigger on Assets as follows:

trigger UpdateAccountCPLwSaaSAsset on Asset (after insert,after update) {
    //Get Triggered Opps
    List<Account> Accts = new List<Account>();
  for (Asset ass : Trigger.new) {
        if(ass.Contract_Type__c == 'SaaS'){
        for (Account acc:[Select Client_Product_Line_s__c from Account where Id=:ass.AccountId]){
            if (acc.Client_Product_Line_s__c==null){
            acc.Client_Product_Line_s__c='SaaS (Not Specific)';
            Accts.add(acc);}  
        else if(!acc.Client_Product_Line_s__c.contains('SaaS (Not Specific)')){
            acc.Client_Product_Line_s__c +=';SaaS (Not Specific)';
            Accts.add(acc);} 
            }
}
   }
if(!Accts.isEmpty()){
        update(Accts);
    }

}

Hello, I am looking to have attachments (i.e. actual physical file and not the link) in vf email template. How do i accomplish this? Appreciate if you have any sample code. Thanks

Hello, I need to have a trigger to update or add new values to existing multi-select custom picklist field. I've below trigger but it overwrites existing value. How can I add to multi-select field? or Can you direct me to a forum that have a solution? Appreciate your help.

trigger AccountUpdate_Saas on OpportunityLineItem (after update) {
  //Get Triggered Opps
  List<Account> Accts = new List<Account>();
    for (OpportunityLineItem ol : [Select O.Opportunity.AccountId, O.Contract_Type__c from OpportunityLineItem O where O.id in :Trigger.newMap.keySet()]) {
    if(ol.Contract_Type__c == 'SaaS'){
      Account eachAccount = new Account(Id=ol.Opportunity.AccountId);
      eachAccount.Client_Product_Line_s__c='SaaS (Not Specific)';
      Accts.add(eachAccount);
    }
  }
    if(!Accts.isEmpty()){
    update(Accts);
  }
}

How to compare two lists in your trigger and update one of them so that you can do a single update. My trigger now has two update statements on Account object as below:

if(!OppAccts.isEmpty()){update(OppAccts);}
    if(!CCPAccts.isEmpty()){update(CCPAccts);}

The reason for two different list is due to differeing criteria and logic that need to occur after update.

Any idea?

• October 19, 2011

Hello Gurus, There is a requirement to have a trigger to fire an email on certain critera on an opportuntiy - which is okay. My questions is how do i link or store those outbound emails and any response to that email to that opportunity with its contents? Can anyone direct me to an example? Thanks for the help in advance!

Hello Gurus,

I am new to Vf and looking for help to get this done quickly. The requirement is display company logo on header, then Opportunity Detail (layout as how it appears in salesforce) and the list of products. Has anyone done anything similar that i can leverage on? can i use apex tag?

Thanks in advance

Deepak

Hello, I need to have a trigger to update or add new values to existing multi-select custom picklist field. I've below trigger but it overwrites existing value. How can I add to multi-select field? or Can you direct me to a forum that have a solution? Appreciate your help.

trigger AccountUpdate_Saas on OpportunityLineItem (after update) {
  //Get Triggered Opps
  List<Account> Accts = new List<Account>();
    for (OpportunityLineItem ol : [Select O.Opportunity.AccountId, O.Contract_Type__c from OpportunityLineItem O where O.id in :Trigger.newMap.keySet()]) {
    if(ol.Contract_Type__c == 'SaaS'){
      Account eachAccount = new Account(Id=ol.Opportunity.AccountId);
      eachAccount.Client_Product_Line_s__c='SaaS (Not Specific)';
      Accts.add(eachAccount);
    }
  }
    if(!Accts.isEmpty()){
    update(Accts);
  }
}