• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We've created a VF page that allows users to view our Accounts data in a custom view. The only isse we are running into is the default view when a user clicks on a record.

For example, when a user has read only access, they view the fields with out boxes around them. If the user has access to edit some fields, the fields display with boxes around them (editable). As an admin, I'm able to edit all fields thus I see every field on the VF pages with boxes around them.

How do we set the VF page to render/display in read mode and then if the records/fields need to be edited, they can be double clicked etc?

Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you'd like to see the code.

Thanks

Aaron

Was wondering if someone has successfully accomplished cloning a quote and the related quote line items?  I need it to create a new quote revision without creating a whole new quote with new quote number...just a new revision number.

I am struggling and thought that this task has probaly been done by someone "out there"...

I appreciate your help!!

• September 14, 2011

We've created a VF page that allows users to view our Accounts data in a custom view. The only isse we are running into is the default view when a user clicks on a record.

For example, when a user has read only access, they view the fields with out boxes around them. If the user has access to edit some fields, the fields display with boxes around them (editable). As an admin, I'm able to edit all fields thus I see every field on the VF pages with boxes around them.

How do we set the VF page to render/display in read mode and then if the records/fields need to be edited, they can be double clicked etc?

Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you'd like to see the code.

Thanks

Aaron