• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

when i was trying to display the currency in visualforce email template its showing me like 1.5E+7(exponential).

can anyone explain me how to overcome this pls ASAP

thanks,
smk

Hi Everyone, 

i have a scenario where i have to count the attachments put it ina field on the parent record.

i have custom object called Opportunity Line items. in that object we have notes and attachments as a related list. 

and we have a field called count(checkbox) on opportunity line item. 

if the user comes and attach any document this field(count) on opportunity line item need to true. 

can anyone suggest me with some sample code how to do this.

thanks in advance.

Hi, 

i have 2 checkbox fields x and y. 

user can select either x or y or none.

they cannot select both fields. 

please help me out with this ASAP. 

thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, 

i am new to writing triggers.

i need a small help from you guys, let me explain the scenario.

we have 2 custom objects under accounts. custum object 1 is Master detail to Account, custom object 2 is look up to account and custom object 1. 

1. we have 3 fields on object 1, status, user and owner custom fields.

2. we have object 2 as a related list in object 1 record.

3. in org wide setting i have set object 2 as private permissions to create a sharing obejct for object 2.

i need to write a trigger on object 1 or object 2, when the status is set to true on object 1, we have to give the access to object 2 for user and owner fields on object 1. this trigger has to fire only when the status is true.

and also whenever the user or owner values are changed i need to give the access to old users aswell as new users.

can anyone help me out with some sample code.

thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

i have scenario where i have to do is autopopulate the opportunity name with Account Name and we have one more field called Lead Source(Picklist) 

what i need to do is put the cancatination of both the fields in the opportunity name field(ex. AccountName-Sale Type(Picklist value).

i know we can get this done with WF field update but when i was looking for the formula i am doing the mistake..

can anyone implemented this kind of scenario please help me out what kind of formula field i need to use.

thanks in advance

Hi

i have a scenario about trigger to run the batch apex,

can anyone suggest me how to do that..

here is the scenario...

we have a batch apex in our sandbox, currently we running that batch manually.

we have an object called Integration Updates, in that object we have a picklist field called Status. when the Informatica daily load are completed they will insert one record into integration updates object and put the status value to "INFA Load Completed" and save the record.

based on the that status field value trigger(after insert or after update) will fire and run the batch apex. once batch apex completed based on that  we have to update the status field to "Batch Apex Completed".

i have completed the trigger till batch apex to run. i could not able to find any solution that how to update the status field value to "Batch Apex Compelted". 

here is the code that i wrote..

trigger RunBatchApexProcess on Integration_Update__c (after insert, after update) {

for(Integration_Update__c intgupdate : Trigger.new){

if(intgupdate.Status__c=='INFA Load Completed'){

UnitIntegrationUpdates obj = new UnitIntegrationUpdates();
        ID batchId = Database.executebatch(obj,100);

}
   }     
}

can anyone suggest me the extension code for this..

thanks in advance...

when i was trying to display the currency in visualforce email template its showing me like 1.5E+7(exponential).

can anyone explain me how to overcome this pls ASAP

thanks,
smk

Hi, 

i have 2 checkbox fields x and y. 

user can select either x or y or none.

they cannot select both fields. 

please help me out with this ASAP. 

thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

i have scenario where i have to do is autopopulate the opportunity name with Account Name and we have one more field called Lead Source(Picklist) 

what i need to do is put the cancatination of both the fields in the opportunity name field(ex. AccountName-Sale Type(Picklist value).

i know we can get this done with WF field update but when i was looking for the formula i am doing the mistake..

can anyone implemented this kind of scenario please help me out what kind of formula field i need to use.

thanks in advance

Hi

i have a scenario about trigger to run the batch apex,

can anyone suggest me how to do that..

here is the scenario...

we have a batch apex in our sandbox, currently we running that batch manually.

we have an object called Integration Updates, in that object we have a picklist field called Status. when the Informatica daily load are completed they will insert one record into integration updates object and put the status value to "INFA Load Completed" and save the record.

based on the that status field value trigger(after insert or after update) will fire and run the batch apex. once batch apex completed based on that  we have to update the status field to "Batch Apex Completed".

i have completed the trigger till batch apex to run. i could not able to find any solution that how to update the status field value to "Batch Apex Compelted". 

here is the code that i wrote..

trigger RunBatchApexProcess on Integration_Update__c (after insert, after update) {

for(Integration_Update__c intgupdate : Trigger.new){

if(intgupdate.Status__c=='INFA Load Completed'){

UnitIntegrationUpdates obj = new UnitIntegrationUpdates();
        ID batchId = Database.executebatch(obj,100);

}
   }     
}

can anyone suggest me the extension code for this..

thanks in advance...