• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am tring to get views for salesforce, but  i am not able to retrieve views using g patner , metadat APIs

Any one help me to retrieve data to my class using web calls.

Views is nothing but ALL ACCOUNTs, NEW LAST WEEK, NEW THIS WEEK,MY ACCOUNTS and RECENTLY VIEWD ACCOUNTS etc, 

Just i nedd field list, filterScope, Columns using web calls.

Thanks,

Hi all,

I have a scenario like i have to show the same listbox in my html page as it appears in salesforce under each tab which shows the list view (Ex: All,My Opportunities,Closing This month, etc.) - We use to click new and create new view and set the restrictions for the users correct? i need to query the same using some SOQL and api thru the wsdl and display the same views list and if the user selects that i need to show only those filtered records which has been set in that view and also only the fields specified in that view needs to be displayed in a grid format in my html page using  java.

Thanks ,

Hi all,

I have a scenario like i have to show the same listbox in my html page as it appears in salesforce under each tab which shows the list view (Ex: All,My Opportunities,Closing This month, etc.) - We use to click new and create new view and set the restrictions for the users correct? i need to query the same using some SOQL and api thru the wsdl and display the same views list and if the user selects that i need to show only those filtered records which has been set in that view and also only the fields specified in that view needs to be displayed in a grid format in my html page using  java.

Thanks ,

Hello,

I created a custom view or lookup in the "contacts" page. I want to get the definition of this view dynamically in my C# code. Could you please tell which table in the database are stored those informations ?

Thanks by advance.

Hi,

A lot of the salesforce pages have the following form at the top of the page:

View:

*Pending Account Report for Alex*US Broker Client Accounts*USM Clients*USM Open & ActiveAccounts in progressAll Client AccountsausausBLI ClientsFouadfrfMy Clients AccountsRecently updatedRecently Viewed Client AccountssportsView - Aus 2 weeks Edit | Create New View

Does someone know how I can create/copy this within my Visualforce page? this is already done, there must be a way to copy the code from somewhere, mustn't it?