• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So when I run this command from Salesforce CLI to login to my Dev Hub account .. I get redirected to login.salesforce.com to put in my credentials .. Howver the Dev Hub Org credentials that I signed up for just recently do not work with the URL login.salesforce.com ... 

Also the verification email said use only this customer URL to login to your dev hub org... e.g. https://battlestar-serenity-160872.my.salesforce.com I also tried using custom domain but that didn't work either ..

sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub
Ami I missing something or is this a bug ? 

• May 23, 2018

I keep getting this error when I try to validate a deployment. The classes in question are not schedule classes or related to scheduling in any way. Once is a controller for a VF page, then tests for that controller, and a utility class with some static methods.

I have a completely seperate and unrelated scheduled job but it was not running when I got this error.

BUILD FAILED
C:\Documents and Settings\venable\Desktop\deploy\build.xml:7: Failures:
classes/configAddProductsVF.cls(1,8):Schedulable class has jobs pending or in progress
classes/configAddProductsVFTEST.cls(1,8):Schedulable class has jobs pending or in progress
classes/utility.cls(1,8):Schedulable class has jobs pending or in progress

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Jason

• December 22, 2009