• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to connect using Salesforce orgs.
I have done all the set up of creating connected apps and Remote sites.

I have created a visualforce page and controller in main org.

My VF page have two input fields org name and Client Consumer Org .On click "Authorize" button which makes a call to controller and redirects to the page with URl "https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/authorize".

I received the code and passing it to get the refresh token and but no success with it.

Experts: Can you please help me in how to connect these orgs
Looking for UI developer who has Strong experience in Lightning .

Job Description:
  • Strong Knowledge on Salesforce Architecture
  • Strong experience in building visual force,Lightning,HTML,CSS,Angular JS,React JS,Apex,API's
  • Participation in a full-scale implementation preferred
  • Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
  • Enjoys and excels at problem-solving, creative thinking and collaborating with people
  • Great communicator
Hi All,

Am getting the below the error when retriving from meta data API

unpackaged/package.xml - Metadata API received improper input. Please ensure file name and capitalization is correct. Load of metadata from db failed for metadata of type:ApprovalProcess and file name.

Any idea on this.Please help

i have one custom field of picklist type....i have to display the field on the vf page and baesd on the selection of picklist value i have to dispaly the set of records...so how can i do this can anyone help me in this...

example :pickist values:1

if we select '1',dislapy the records with pickist value 1....similarly for all.......................how can i do................................................???

please let me know..................................................

hi

I have trigger which fires on after update ..in the trigger am making a call to an apex method of (future callout)...

As am running it inside the loop i can't make more than 10 apex method invocation.................

so how can i overcome this....????

I think i have to use asyncapexjob.........but how i do  can anyone help me in this??????????????/.................................................

hi all,

In my scenario...am sending an Htttp Request and i need to get the Response...........

1)if i dont get the response in first 60 sec i need to send the request again....and wait for 60 sec..

2) i dnt get the Response within 60 sec ,now i need to wait for 30 min and the send the request .. i dont get the response in the next 120 sec.....

3) this time wait for 3hrs.......................and then next time for 12hrs and then 24hrs...................

how can i do ths......................

how set the time out exponentially am not geting...can any one help me in this...........................................

hi all,

i am tryng write XMl message using xml classes and i want to break the XMl message into different chunks ..so i want to repeat the root element  as well .. how can i do this using the DOM classes there am using DOM class and cretaed the root element........

here is my code:

DOM.Document[] doc = new list<DOM.Document>();
        dom.XmlNode envelope = doc[batchsize].createRootElement('\nEnvelope', soapNS, 'soapenv');
          envelope.setNamespace('\nxsi', xsi);
          envelope.setAttributeNS('\nschemaLocation', soapNS, xsi, null);
          dom.XmlNode body = envelope.addChildElement('\nBody', soapNS, null);

for(Integer i=0;i<acc.size()/5;i++)
          {         
          for(Account loopvar: acc)
         {
         dom.XmlNode accountList = body.addChildElement('accountList',xsi,null);
          dom.XmlNode AccountName = accountList.addChildElement('Name', xsi, null).addTextNode(loopvar.Name);
          accountList.addChildElement('Id', xsi, null).addTextNode(loopvar.Id);
          if(loopvar.TOMID__c!=null)
          accountList.addChildElement('TOMID\t\t', xsi, null).addTextNode(String.Valueof(loopvar.TOMID__c));
         }
         }

Iam doing Integration using webservices API

I want to create the Outbound Message in XMl format.

i want topass the Sobject list  of four objects says Accounts,Case etc..,in DOm class child element...

I have a condition like  if thelastmodified date is set to Today().the object which satisifies this condition

only that object fields should be displayed as XML message..and not all.

How can i do this... can Anyone help me in this......????????????????????????????????????????

i have a dev account... am when am tryng to login it is admistrator locked ....

am only the administrator for that instance...and when tryng to reset the password..no response mail from salesforce..what should i do.....???we have many apps dumped in that.

i need it urgent can anyone help me in ths...

i want to create a custom button and when i click on that  button i want to send an outbound message in XML format with account fields ..

here am using XML node class and quering the account fields and setting the http request to post method....is it correct??

or any can you please help me in this,.....??????

i have two objects  custom and standard and there is no relationship between objects .i have two text fields in both the objects .if both values of these fields are equal a update in custom object should be update how can i do this.can anyone.please help me in this...

i have some checkboxes and an command link.....when i click on command link...the checkboxes are gettng displayed as boolean values how do i resolve this..??????

pls pls help me in this..

Hi,

I have a controller which I have used from a glorious Bob Buzzard blog:

public class CSTHomeController 
{
 public String nameQuery {get; set;}
 public List<Complaints__c> com {get; set;}

public PageReference executeSearch()
 {
  String queryStr='%' + nameQuery + '%';
  com=[select id, 
              Name, 
              Patient_Name_Reference__c,
              Date_and_time_complaint_lodged__c,
              Complainant_Type__c 
            from Complaints__c 
            where Patient_Name_Reference__c like :queryStr];

return null;
 }

public CSTHomeController ()
 {
  // if query appears in URL, execute it
  String urlQuery=ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('query');

if ( (null!=urlQuery) && (0!=urlQuery.length()) )
  {
   nameQuery=urlQuery;
   executeSearch();
  }
 }
}

This works perfectly, but I want to use several of these searches together on one page.  The above is for a complaints object, but we have a customer feedback object and an audits object which I want to use this for.  I am building a visualforce page which will become a Customer Service Team landing page and they can search across these different objects but ....

How do I add more searches onto the same controller?

Visualforce Page with duplicated search in very early stages of development:

<apex:page controller="CSTHomeController">
   <style type="text/css">

h1 { 
    display: block;
    font-size: 18pt;
    font-family: arial;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-align: center;
}

</style>
<h1> Customer Service Team </h1>
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <table>
                <tr>
                    <td><apex:outputlink value="https://cs21.salesforce.com/a0C/o">Complaints Home</apex:outputlink></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td style="height:10px;"></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td><apex:outputLabel value="Search for a Complaint"/></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td><apex:inputText value="{!nameQuery}"/></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td><apex:commandButton action="{!executeSearch}" value="Search"/></td>
                </tr>
            </table>  
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!com}" var="comp">
                <apex:column headerValue="Complaint Results">
                    <apex:outputLink value="/{!comp.id}/e?retURL={!URLENCODE('/apex/RetUrlSearchPage?query='+nameQuery)}">{!comp.Name}</apex:outputLink>
                </apex:column>
                <apex:column value="{!comp.Patient_Name_Reference__c}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!comp.Date_and_time_complaint_lodged__c}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!comp.Complainant_Type__c }"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
    <apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock >
            <table>
                <tr>
                    <td><apex:outputlink value="https://cs21.salesforce.com/a0C/o">Complaints Home</apex:outputlink></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td><apex:outputLabel value="Search for a Complaint"/></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td><apex:inputText value="{!nameQuery}"/></td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td><apex:commandButton action="{!executeSearch}" value="Search"/></td>
                </tr>
            </table>  
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!com}" var="comp">
                <apex:column headerValue="Complaint Results">
                    <apex:outputLink value="/{!comp.id}/e?retURL={!URLENCODE('/apex/RetUrlSearchPage?query='+nameQuery)}">{!comp.Name}</apex:outputLink>
                </apex:column>
                <apex:column value="{!comp.Patient_Name_Reference__c}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!comp.Date_and_time_complaint_lodged__c}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!comp.Complainant_Type__c }"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
        </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Thanks

hi all,

In my scenario...am sending an Htttp Request and i need to get the Response...........

1)if i dont get the response in first 60 sec i need to send the request again....and wait for 60 sec..

2) i dnt get the Response within 60 sec ,now i need to wait for 30 min and the send the request .. i dont get the response in the next 120 sec.....

3) this time wait for 3hrs.......................and then next time for 12hrs and then 24hrs...................

how can i do ths......................

how set the time out exponentially am not geting...can any one help me in this...........................................

Iam doing Integration using webservices API

I want to create the Outbound Message in XMl format.

i want topass the Sobject list  of four objects says Accounts,Case etc..,in DOm class child element...

I have a condition like  if thelastmodified date is set to Today().the object which satisifies this condition

only that object fields should be displayed as XML message..and not all.

How can i do this... can Anyone help me in this......????????????????????????????????????????

i have a dev account... am when am tryng to login it is admistrator locked ....

am only the administrator for that instance...and when tryng to reset the password..no response mail from salesforce..what should i do.....???we have many apps dumped in that.

i need it urgent can anyone help me in ths...

i have some checkboxes and an command link.....when i click on command link...the checkboxes are gettng displayed as boolean values how do i resolve this..??????

pls pls help me in this..

In the following code sample...

<apex:selectRadio value="{!CustomObject__c.CustomField__c}" >

<apex:selectOption itemValue="true" itemLabel="Yes" />

<apex:selectOption itemValue="false" itemLabel="No" />

</apex:selectRadio>

The second item "No" is selected by default. I want the first item "Yes" to be the one that is, by default, the selected item.

Steve