• 15 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is it possible to edit a custom email template before I send it? For instance, I have a custom email template that uses HTML, when I close a case I want to use this template but I want to have the ability to edit the template prior to sending it to the salesforce contact. I can't see any option to do this - is there a setting I'm missing?

Hello,

I'm wondering if there's a way to use a custom field to create a footer to be inserted into my existing templates. The footer would contain HTML (images and hyperlinks) and generate other fields like caseID and a custom field I've created. I thought it would be someone non-technical could simply add the custom field in if a new HTML template was created as opposed to having them try to copy and paste HTML in the source code view. If anyone has had any luck with this, I would appreciated advice on if this is possible.

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm new to the forums so apologizes if this post isn't in the correct spot.

I'm basically looking for a way to generate the ClosedDate as a custom field as either 7-14-2011-440PM or just 7142011440PM instead of 7/14/2011 4:40 PM. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Is it possible to edit a custom email template before I send it? For instance, I have a custom email template that uses HTML, when I close a case I want to use this template but I want to have the ability to edit the template prior to sending it to the salesforce contact. I can't see any option to do this - is there a setting I'm missing?

Hello,

I'm new to the forums so apologizes if this post isn't in the correct spot.

I'm basically looking for a way to generate the ClosedDate as a custom field as either 7-14-2011-440PM or just 7142011440PM instead of 7/14/2011 4:40 PM. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!