• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Wasn't sure what board to ask this question on... but is there somewhere that we can go that tells how many people have passed each of the certification exams?  I just passed the Advanced Developer and I'm curious as to the number.

Hi All, I am using the below format to retrive the feild label: However I need to remove the last 3 characters of the label during display. Any Idea? Thanks
  • December 07, 2010
I've Downloaded Eclipse 3.5 SR2 (from the link provided in Installation of Force.come IDE), and I'm trying to install Force.come IDE in it, and am facing this error: Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found. Software being installed: Force.com IDE 18.0.0.201004191706 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 18.0.0.201004191706) Missing requirement: Force.com IDE Compatibility 18.0.0.201004191706 (com.salesforce.ide.core.compatibility 18.0.0.201004191706) requires 'package org.apache.log4j 0.0.0' but it could not be found Cannot satisfy dependency: From: Force.com IDE 18.0.0.201004191706 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 18.0.0.201004191706) To: com.salesforce.ide.core.compatibility [18.0.0.201004191706] I could not install the IDE :( .. please help.
  • April 20, 2010
HI,
I am calling one web service and getting response in XML and while iterating through that XML i got below exception

System.XmlException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1] Message: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Code:
 HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        String url='abaccc';

req.setEndpoint(url);
        req.setMethod('GET');
        // Send the request, and return a response
        HttpResponse res = h.send(req);
        XmlStreamReader reader = res.getXmlStreamReader();
        // Read through the XML
        while(reader.hasNext()) {
            System.debug('Event Type:' + reader.getEventType());
            if (reader.getEventType() == XmlTag.START_ELEMENT) {
            System.debug('Local name :'+reader.getLocalName());
            }
            reader.next();// Getting exception at this line.
        }

Can anybody help me?

Thanks
Yash

Hi,

I'm trying to call reports via URLs, and I would like to pass a date value through the URL as filter criteria.  I've done this lots with text values but not dates.

My URL looks like this:

When I click this, I get the report's criteria page , with the date placed where it belongs in the filter area, but with an "Error: Invalid date" message which says that the date needs to be formatted like "29/09/2008" -- which it clearly is.  Without making any changes at all to the date in the box, I click Run Report and the report runs fine.

Naturally, I'd like my end users to just get the report results, not have to see the criteria page, plus the resulting error, and then have to click Run Report.

Can anyone help?
  • September 30, 2008