• 10 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

This is a brand new windows 7 install and so far I have been completely unable to get the force.com IDE working on this machine.

I am getting the following error when trying to create a force.com project:

com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be  cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor

Specifically, I am able to create the project in eclipse and fetch the component metadata but when I click finish I get this error. This occurs on DE and sandbox orgs alike.

I've tried everything I could possibly think of to get rid of it but nothing seems to solve it. This error persists across all versions of eclipse that I've tried it on (galileo, helios, helios 64-bit, stand alone force.com IDE). I've even gone back to a system restore point and completely re-installed the JDK and eclipse from scratch and this error still occurs.

ANY information that anyone has about the root cause of this error or what might be causing it would be greatly appreciated.

Below is the error we receive via email.    We are using a web to lead contact form through the salesforce API.

The issue is sometimes the web form posts to salesforce, and sometimes the same data on the form doesnt post and we receive this error message. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

----

Alert: Salesforce.com experienced the following problem creating the lead below:

Reason: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20096:
ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CUSER", line 2957
ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.SLEAD", line 1589
ORA-06512: at line 1
: {call sLead.update_leads(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)})}
   Lead Capture Page: Not available.