• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Small project.

Need to build a PUBLIC website based of Saleforce Knowledge preferably on our site, not using force.com if possible.

Just need functionality to be similar to SFDC's own Knowledge but using our wrapper (all graphics and such will be supplied)  Must know SFDC Knowledge,  There should be no graphic work for this project, simply coding the pages to be functional and buildling into our wrapper.

Thanks

One of the reasons we went with the Salesforce Knowledge and the Public Knowledge base sample that is available on Appexchange was somwhere it mentioned we could put the files on our own site.  I have yet been able to do that.  Just want to take the files/code and place them on our site and access the data.  Where can I find instructions to do that?

Thanks

Followed instructions, put up page, all it does is display sample data, checked and re-checked settings. Never pulls data from live public KB.

Thanks

Small project.

Need to build a PUBLIC website based of Saleforce Knowledge preferably on our site, not using force.com if possible.

Just need functionality to be similar to SFDC's own Knowledge but using our wrapper (all graphics and such will be supplied)  Must know SFDC Knowledge,  There should be no graphic work for this project, simply coding the pages to be functional and buildling into our wrapper.

Thanks

One of the reasons we went with the Salesforce Knowledge and the Public Knowledge base sample that is available on Appexchange was somwhere it mentioned we could put the files on our own site.  I have yet been able to do that.  Just want to take the files/code and place them on our site and access the data.  Where can I find instructions to do that?

Thanks

Followed instructions, put up page, all it does is display sample data, checked and re-checked settings. Never pulls data from live public KB.

Thanks