• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear All,

My requirement is to allow user to select multiple records and update  a flag (Is_Cancenlled__c) in backend. This includes pagination as well. 

I am facing below issues, while performing this in LWC. 

a. Row selection across the pages is not perisistent. While I navigate to next or previous page, the selection from earlier pages are lost.
b. While i debugged the issue, I found out that the rowselection method is getting fired even in pagination. Any one can explain the behaviour please?

Sample LWC code for this purpose would be a great help
  • October 23, 2019

Dear All,

I have Batch apex Class and Schedulable class.  I am looking for the syntax to call the Batch apex class from the trigger or calling the schedulale class from Trigger, which inturn calls the Batch apex.

Thanks in Advance!

• September 21, 2011

Dear All, 

I am trying to insert an account share while updating the user list. 

I am getting the below mentioned error. Kindly help me.

System.DmlException: Insert failed.first error: DUPLICATE_VALUE, duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id:  <unknown>: []      

At, times this error as well...

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 741; first error: UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW, unable to obtain exclusive access to this    record: []

• September 02, 2011

Dear All,

I have cloudswarm installed last week. After that, I noticed one of my batch code failed with the below error message.

Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00k3000000GhuidAAB; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_

ENTITY, cloudswarm.opptySwarm: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future method: cloudswarm.SwarmHelper.evaluateOpptyRules(LIST<Id>)

(cloudswarm): []
Kindly help me in fixing the issue.

• August 24, 2011

Dear All,

The problem I am facing is, I have batch apex code updating two fields in Opportunity line Item(OLI). While I run the code for complete batch the values in the field are updating correctly. However, If I spilt the batch apex in two or many, I am facing the issue of the last batch value getting updated in Opportunity line item instead of complete one.

for ex:- Consider 3 record of value 50 each, I am expecting the field in OLI to be updated by 150 and it is updating rightly while I run the batch for  Database.executeBatch(job,3); where as if I split the same as  Database.executeBatch(job,2); then the field is getting updated by 50 instead of 150.

I read, Database.Stateful can be used to maintain the state accross the batch, can someone help me with sample code for Database.stateful illustrating how to use the function.

Thanks in Advance!

• August 05, 2011

Hi All,

Please tell me relation in AccountOwner,OpportunityOwner and ContactOwner.They are person or company itself.

How it is related to accountName,OpportunityName and ContactName.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhash Mishra

Dear All,

The problem I am facing is, I have batch apex code updating two fields in Opportunity line Item(OLI). While I run the code for complete batch the values in the field are updating correctly. However, If I spilt the batch apex in two or many, I am facing the issue of the last batch value getting updated in Opportunity line item instead of complete one.

for ex:- Consider 3 record of value 50 each, I am expecting the field in OLI to be updated by 150 and it is updating rightly while I run the batch for  Database.executeBatch(job,3); where as if I split the same as  Database.executeBatch(job,2); then the field is getting updated by 50 instead of 150.

I read, Database.Stateful can be used to maintain the state accross the batch, can someone help me with sample code for Database.stateful illustrating how to use the function.

Thanks in Advance!

• August 05, 2011

Hi all,

I have some batch apex. I start a batch and going by the debug logs, it looks like everything is running smoothly - no errors occur in the logs, and their statuses are 'Success'.

However, monitoring the Apex Jobs page, the job shows up once started, however, a few batches in, the status detail updates to "First error: Attempt to de-reference a null object". And that's all - there's no log an no clue as to where this problem is actually occuring. Looking through the debug logs, there's nothing there that shows an exception

I'm not perfect, it's perfectly possible I have a line of code doing something silly at a certain point - but any ideas how I can find out where I'm going wrong?

• August 04, 2011