• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does the Apex Data Loader work on a developer sandbox?

- I am able to log into the production site, using its login, password and security token

but am unable to do so in the sandbox that we have created for this site.

Thx.

Hi,

I need some information on  how to debug test classes. I divide into 3 parts.

1) In eclipse IDE I can see debug logs but total log is not being displayed.The log is very big and only some portion is visible and even we  are not able to search in that. I need to copy that log into a notepad and then do ctrl + F. Is there any easy way to do that.

2) I tried checking the logs in force.com by enabling debug logs but I cant see the logs getting created while running test classes.

3) This is the actual problem . I am writing a test class for a method which returns success message in the end but before returning success the method performs some operations and in turn calls a @future method.  

I have written the invoking of that test method in test.starttest() and test.stoptest() block and after that block an assertequals statement  checking for success  but still I dont see the ctrl getting back to my actual method for  which I have written test class. I dont see any exceptions except that my assert statement getting failed.

Please let me know what is the best way to debug test classes and any solution for @future methods.

Thank you.

Does the Apex Data Loader work on a developer sandbox?

- I am able to log into the production site, using its login, password and security token

but am unable to do so in the sandbox that we have created for this site.

Thx.

Hi,

I need some information on  how to debug test classes. I divide into 3 parts.

1) In eclipse IDE I can see debug logs but total log is not being displayed.The log is very big and only some portion is visible and even we  are not able to search in that. I need to copy that log into a notepad and then do ctrl + F. Is there any easy way to do that.

2) I tried checking the logs in force.com by enabling debug logs but I cant see the logs getting created while running test classes.

3) This is the actual problem . I am writing a test class for a method which returns success message in the end but before returning success the method performs some operations and in turn calls a @future method.  

I have written the invoking of that test method in test.starttest() and test.stoptest() block and after that block an assertequals statement  checking for success  but still I dont see the ctrl getting back to my actual method for  which I have written test class. I dont see any exceptions except that my assert statement getting failed.

Please let me know what is the best way to debug test classes and any solution for @future methods.

Thank you.