• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi folks,  i   installed, force.com ide on  in eclispe indigo,  whwn i tried  to open the window  for it,  its  getting stuck  and  stays  un resopnsive  till i  forece close  it,    please  send  me a solution

• August 11, 2011

When i am loging to application and execute the AccountDetail page after some idle time( approximatly after 10 minutes) i get the error  "This page uses a QueryLocator that is invalid.There is a limit of 5 QueryLocators per user".

Anybody tell me why this happening ? how can i prevent this Visualforce Error....

Hi,

What is the Difference between database.query() and database.getQueryLocator()?

(Please give the answer either In Governing limits or in other point of view)

hi folks,  i   installed, force.com ide on  in eclispe indigo,  whwn i tried  to open the window  for it,  its  getting stuck  and  stays  un resopnsive  till i  forece close  it,    please  send  me a solution

• August 11, 2011

Can u please tell me the diff btn Iterable and Database.Querylocator() in Batch apex?

Just tell me few words.

Thanks

I got this error trying to deploy some test code: 

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: DUPLICATE_VALUE, duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: <unknown>

Is anyone familiar with this? 

hi

i installed Apex dataloader for exporting data from standard object to custom object. but when i enter user id and password, i m getting "Error logging into Salesforce. Please check username and password".

but i entered correctly.

My password is: appshark
Security token is: hd7JmTuvwESllKmItHF1IYFyl

how can i login?

Please help me