• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using the Ckeditor which is used in salesforce. what is the latest version of ckeditor is using in salesforce

Regards

ashok

Hi,

I have a managed package. I made alot changes in developer edition so i want to delete the existing pages.

Regards

Ashok Chandra

hi,

I wanna a report builder same like what we have in salesforce for my organization.  is it possible to build.

This is my first task.

Second one is .  Is it possible to open custom visual force page (custom reoport) with sales force report builder.....

Thanks & Regards

Ashok chandra

hi,

My task is to get person account fields dyanmically whether person account is activated or not in the instance...

i would lie to show the fields in pick list....

Regards

Ashok Chandra

hi,

I used content type as "application/x-excel" to download the page as excel. I am displaying the values using with Page Block Table. 

My problem is

When the number of records in the page block table is less it is working fine means we can download and we can see that excel file...

But when the number of records is more in number(i.e. above 100 records). it is not downloading...................... 

Regards

Ashok Chandra

dynamically display data of various fields that were selected from the picklist.

The SOQL will retrun list<Sobject> or list<aggregateResult> ...

Need to display the result......

Regards

Ashok Chandra

hi,

i wanna a use group by clause in my Soql but we need to do in dynamically. is it possible

i am getting fields and object and condition are dynamically.

now i need to add group by in that query which is selected by the user.

is it possible with dynamic soql.

Regards

Ashok chandra

hi,

I wanna a report builder same like what we have in salesforce for my organization.  is it possible to build.

This is my first task.

Second one is .  Is it possible to open custom visual force page (custom reoport) with sales force report builder.....

Thanks & Regards

Ashok chandra

hi,

I used content type as "application/x-excel" to download the page as excel. I am displaying the values using with Page Block Table. 

My problem is

When the number of records in the page block table is less it is working fine means we can download and we can see that excel file...

But when the number of records is more in number(i.e. above 100 records). it is not downloading...................... 

Regards

Ashok Chandra

hi,

i wanna a use group by clause in my Soql but we need to do in dynamically. is it possible

i am getting fields and object and condition are dynamically.

now i need to add group by in that query which is selected by the user.

is it possible with dynamic soql.

Regards

Ashok chandra